Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Search Online Land Record Odisha | Odisha Online Land Records Map Details | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR
Bhulekh Odisha is the new and trending way to keep your land records updated at any point of time.
Looking at various inconsistencies that keep arising in the traditional way of keeping the land records, the government of Odisha has introduced the online mode where you can check any detail of your land by simply logging in to the portal.
The migration of Odisha Bhulekh from traditional to the online mode has given a respite to people across the Odisha state.
At this time when almost everything is going online, the state government of Odisha has taken the initiative to migrate all previous land records online through Bhulekh Odisha system.
In this post, we are going to share various specifications of land record as per the directions given by the government of Odisha. The document will also comprise the methods to check your land detail at any time.
We will also cover the entire online procedure to view the map of Odisha state.
Table of Contents
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
Please note that ROR documents play a crucial role in deciding the owner of a land. These are basically the documents that contain the real owner’s name and can be used at all places.
For example, if a land is in the process of auction or needs to be sold out, then the land’s owner can be revealed by checking ROR documents.
Online ROR Documents
ROR documents play such a crucial role that they are held by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha.
The above documents are needed to know various aspects of land like the real name of landholder, cost of land, and history of land.
As you can see ROR documents can reveal various aspects of land, they can also be used to unearth the agricultural aspect of a land and its surroundings.
Details of Bhulekh Odisha
|Name of the Portal||Bhulekh Portal|
|Objective||Keeping online land records|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
Benefits Of Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
In older times, we all had to use the traditional and tedious way of finding the information manually.
But in today’s era of Information technology, almost everything has been shifted online.
It means no paper work is needed to maintain records as they can be easily accessed online. The same also happened in case of land assessments.
Bhunaksha Odisha Portal has now come a long way forward where it keeps and maintains hundreds of land records of the Orissa state.
One of the core benefits of the portal is that you can have an access to your land records at anytime without going anywhere. Also, you can take the print out of any online document needed.
In case, you are one of the applicants who are looking to apply ROR documents, then you need to pay the required fee in the legitimate ways.
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs. 8|
|Government fees and User costs||Rs. 30|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs. 10|
|Scanning Charges||Rs. 5|
|DEGs charges||Rs. 2|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs. 8|
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|Total No. of villages||Total No. of villages|
If you wish to apply for the ROR documents, you are expected to submit the following:
- Copy of Ration card
- Proof of your identity (Voter ID cad)
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land tax
- Ration Card
- Income certificate
- Proof of ownership of property
Application Process of ROR
Simply follow the below mentioned steps to apply for ROR documents:
- First, you need to visit the office of the state District Revenue Office
- Fill the application form and attach all the required documents
- After submitting your application form, don’t forget to take the acknowledgement
- Wait till the verification of your documents takes place
- Finally, you will be issued a certified copy of ROR document
Checking ROR Documents
Again, you need to follow the below mentioned steps to check your ROR documents:
- First, visit the official website to land on the home page
- Click on ‘Select Location for ROR’ option
- Select your own district, village, Tahasil and RI circle
- It will display all three options like Khatiyan, plot number and Tenant
- Next, click on the ‘ROR Front Page’ or ‘ROR Back Page’ option as per your own preference
- It will display the ROR detail
- Take print out for future reference
Procedure to Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
If you are looking for the right procedure to Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map, you need to go through the following steps:
- First, visit the official website and reach the home page section
- Next, click on the ‘Map View’ option to display the entire Map page
- Click on the submit button after selecting your district
- In the ‘Map View Record’, click on the submit button and select your plot number
Importance of Keeping Land Records
Keeping land records up to date is a tedious task. But with the help of various techniques, it has become possible. Please take a look at the following steps to do the same:
- Using land records, you can keep a track of land ownership
- In case of applying for a loan, land records data should be kept handy
- Land records are asked at the time of selling your land
- You can always maintain your own personal record of the property
- Land records can also be used as a proof or evidence in any legal purpose like civil litigation
Important Aspect of Keeping Land Records
Once you will start keeping land records using Bhulekh Odisha via online mode, you will be able to learn several crucial aspects of keeping land records up to date. Please find a number of important aspects of keeping your land record:
- Land records are the most viable way that can be used as a proof in any dispute or any other legal purpose
- Land records are used for the sale of land, division of land or any other way
- Using land records, you can apply for a loan and can even open a bank account
- You can easily verify the title or ownership of your land
- It helps to maintain personal record of your property
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- First, you need to visit the official website of bhulekh Odisha
- Next, click on the ‘Tahsil info’ link
- Select your Tahsil and district before the website is redirected
- Next, click on ‘Go’
- It will display the information related to your Tahsil
Procedure to Download Odisha Bhulekh App
- First, visit the Google Pay Store on your mobile phone
- Type Odisha bhulekh in the search box given
- Click on ‘Top Result’ from the entire list
- Click on Install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will download on your mobile phone
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020: Download Complete Beneficiary List June 17, 2021
- UP Ration Card List 2021 | UP New Ration Card List | BPL, APL Ration Card List June 17, 2021
- Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021: Online Registration June 17, 2021