Vidhwa Pension online application | Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form | Widow Pension Scheme Online
Widow pension scheme is an initiative that has been taken by almost all the states of the country to benefit all those widows who have to lead a dependent life. The kind of initiative taken by the government is also to make them independent to sustain their lives.
In this post, we are going to update you with Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21 on various state levels. It means that this kind of pension scheme is not limited to some specific group of states but is valid throughout the country. It’s such a necessity that should be implemented in any state which has not yet implemented it.
In the era of recession, there should be some ways for widows to sustain their lives. In order to do something for such people, the government should come forward and release a fund to help them.
Earlier various initiatives were taken to create a monetary fund for Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21 but couldn’t be implemented in the proper manner.
But now, you can see the widow scheme is being implemented by following all the rules and regulation. Under the leadership of PM Modi, the country is slowly but steadily progressing towards victory.
State Wise Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Before we talk about the state level Vidhwa Pension Yojana, you need to understand why there is a need for this scheme and other criteria. Well, the government of all the states is committed to provide financial aid to hundreds of women of their respective states.
The Vidhwa Pension Yojana is basically given to all those widows who are dependent on others for a living due to their husband not leaving a decent source of income for them.
Under this scheme, there is a provision to release a monetary fund for such women. Under the Vidhwa Pension scheme, any widow can avail benefits.
But before this to happen, they need to ensure that they have a proper bank account which is linked to Aadhaar. It’s because the pension amount is directly transferred into their respective bank accounts.
In this post, we are going to update you with Vidhwa Pension Yojana of different states along with the minimum requirements to avail the benefits.
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
As the name indicates, the above widow pension scheme has been initiated by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
Under the Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana, the women of the state are likely to get a pension of Rs. 300 per month as a financial aid under this scheme. But it doesn’t mean that all widows of the state will get the above benefit.
The state government of Utter Pradesh has decided to provide the above benefit only to the economically poor widows of UP who fall under the age limit of 18-60 years.
Under the Vidhwa Pension Yojana, the state government will directly transfer an amount of Rs. 300 to the bank accounts of such women. They are free to use this amount to sustain their lives.
Please note that Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana comes directly under the welfare schemes of the state. The scheme not only involves the state different governments but also the central government under NSAP to help widows belonging to poor families.
Vidhwa Pension Scheme Features
|Name of scheme||Widow pension scheme|
|Scheme launched By||Central government for all states|
|Objective||Pension benefit to widows|
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
Under the Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme, a financial aid of Rs.. 600 is given to all the widows who fall under the age of 16 to 65 years. Under the same scheme, if a widow has more than one child in the family, then the state government of Maharashtra will provide Rs 900 per month in the form of pension.
The condition for the women to fulfill before receiving the benefit from the state government of Maharashtra is that the family income of such families should not exceed more than Rs. 21,000.
In addition to the above, a widow should be below the age of 65 years to avail the facility of pension. In the normal cases where the family of a widow has only one child, the state government will provide the financial assistance of Rs. 600. The above scheme is basically designed to meet the financial needs of the entire family of the widow of the state
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme
Under the widow pension scheme applicable for the state of Rajasthan, a widow is eligible to get a financial aid of Rs. 500 per month if she has not crossed the age of 55 years. But if a woman has attained the age of 60 years but is less than 60 years of age, she will get a pension amount of Rs 750.
In the same ways, if a woman has attained the age of 60 years but less than 75 years, she will get a pension amount of Rs. 1000. In the last bracket, if a widow has crossed the age of 75 years, then the state government of Rajasthan will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 1500 per month.
The only criteria being the annual income of the family of the widowed woman should not exceed Rs 48,000.
Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme
Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme is run by the central government. Under this Vidhwa Pension scheme, the government is committed to provide a financial aid to all the widowed women of the country who have attained 40 years of age but have not crossed 60 years of age. Under this scheme, a sum of Rs. 300 is being provided by the central government to all the beneficiaries.
Under the Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme, a woman first needs to apply to avail the benefits. Please note that this scheme is only for BPL family who can directly avail the benefits by applying to the Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme.
Benefits of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
In this section, we are going to enlist some of the crucial benefits of the Vidhwa Pension Yojana.
- All the benefits under Vidhwa Pension Yojana is only for the widowed women if the country
- It’s a kind of financial assistance to women to help them lead an independent life
- The Vidhwa Pension Yojana is applicable to the widows of the country wh are living below poverty line.
- The foremost criteria to apply for the above scheme is to first have a bank account linked with Aadhar
- The pension amount is directly transferred to the pension holder’s bank account
- All women who have attained the age of 18 years but are less than 60 years of age will be eligible to apply under the Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Eligibility for Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21
Before going further, please take a look at the eligibility criteria for widow pension scheme 2020-2021.
- Not all women but only widowed women will be considered to be eligible under the scheme
- They should fall between 18-60 years of age to avail the benefits under this scheme
- The widowed woman will continue to get the pension even if she has children who are unable to take care of their mother.
Documents of Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21
Take a look below to find all the relevant documents needed to avail the benefits of Documents of Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21:
- Aadhaar card of Aadhika
- Age certificate
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Death certificate of husband
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Passport sized photo
How to Apply for Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21?
If you are one of the eligible applicants who like to apply under the Vidhwa Pension scheme, then please follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, visit the official website under your respective state and come to the home page section of the website
- Click on the option of ‘Widow Pension’
- Next, click on the tab ‘Apply Now’ after the another screen opens
- Fill in all the details on the registration form that opens the next
- Click on the submit button after you successfully fill all the relevant information on the registration form provided
How to check the status of widow pension scheme 2020-21 application?
The applicants who are eligible to apply under the Vidhwa Pension Yojana online can also check the status of their applications online. Well, the procedure is simple to follow.
- First, visit the official website of your state and log in to the website concerned
- Next, generate a password to check the status of your application you submitted
- After you land on the official website, click on the tab ‘Know the Status of Your Application’
- Next, fill your account number and registration number
- Select the respective scheme displayed on the screen
- Enter your registration number
- Press submit button after entering all your details including the captcha code
- This will bring the current status of your application once you log in with your changed password
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020: Register & Login @ NSP Portal November 17, 2020
- UP Shadi Anudan Yojana: Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme: October 21, 2020
- Aadhaar PVC card: Know How to Use Your Aadhaar PVC Card Like An ATM Card October 12, 2020
- Amma Vodi List 2020: Final Eligibility List & Check Online Payment Status October 8, 2020
- UP Ration Card List 2020 | UP New Ration Card List | BPL, APL Ration Card List September 28, 2020
- SSSM ID | MP Family SSSM ID | MP Samagra ID List Online Download September 28, 2020
- CIDCO Lottery 2020: Online Form, Schedule & Eligibility September 28, 2020