Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: India Post Recruitment 2020
Uttarakhand GDS Result 2020: India Post, Uttarakhand Circle has announced the result for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Cycle II at its official website of India Post i.e. appost.in.
Earlier the India Post invited application for Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2020, against 724 Posts.
A total of 721 applications are shortlisted under Uttarakhand GDS Posts while the result of 2 candidates has been declared to be withheld.
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: India Post Recruitment 2020: A total of 724 Gramin Dak Sevak posts has to be filled in the Uttarakhand region as per the order from the Ministry of Communication Government of India.
The different posts under which the India post recruitment 2020 drive is being initiated include Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master (BPM) and Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM).
The recruitment of Dak Sevak that are made from this drive will have to serve for a plethora of Uttarakhand districts including Bageshwar, Haridwar, Tehri Garhwal, Almora, Chamoli and Bageshwar.
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: India Post Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- Uttarakhand – 724 Posts
- UR – 411
- EWS – 38
- OBC – 96
- PH – 18
- SC – 134
- ST – 27
Uttarakhand Post Office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevakas) Recruitment 2020: Education Qualification
The minimum educational qualification that has been set for the different posts under India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 will be a matriculate or class 10th pass with subjects including local language, English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) and Mathematics.
The examination for Class 10th should have been conducted by any recognised Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India.
Kindly note that candidates should have studied the local language at least up to Class 10th.
Those who are able to clear the examination for the above posts will be sent for a basic computer course Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organisations.
Uttarakhand Post Office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevakas) Recruitment 2020: Age Limit & Salary
- The minimum age limit for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 is 18 to 40 years.
- Uttarakhand Post Office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevakas) Recruitment 2020 : Last Date
- The last date the India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 is July 07, 2020
- Uttarakhand Post Office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevakas) Recruitment 2020 : Salary
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) = Rs. 12,000/month
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak = Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) = Rs. 14,500/month
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak = Rs. 12,000/-
Uttarakhand Post Office GDS (Gramin Dak Sevakas) Recruitment 2020 : Fee details
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
The candidates simply need to check Vacancy details, Salary, GDS online application link etc from the official web site.
- Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: India Post Recruitment 2020 June 11, 2020
- Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: India Post Recruitment-2020- Apply Online June 11, 2020
- UPSC Exam Revised Annual Calendar 2020 June 9, 2020
- UP Police Jail Warden Exam Online Form 2020- Apply Now June 7, 2020
- Jharkhand Forest Guard Recruitment 2020- Apply Now June 7, 2020
- UPSC NDA 2020 Online Form Revised Date Notification June 7, 2020
- BECIL EDMC Recruitment 2020 Online Form – Apply Now June 7, 2020
- BPSC MDO Recruitment 2020 Online Form- Apply Now June 7, 2020
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online June 3, 2020
- SSC CHSL Exam Date Notice June 1: New Recruitment Exam Dates of SSC CHSL, CAPF, JE Released June 2, 2020