UGC Canara Bank Scholarship
Migration of data relating to Scholarships / fellowships from Canara bank branches to Institution based – UGC web portal.
The UGC (University Grant Commission) has signed a MoU with Canara Bank for migration of data from branch based system to University based one. Pursuant to this, the Canara Bank branches will not accept certificates from students/ scholars after May 31, 2018. If you are interested in canara bank careers, then you need to go ahead to explore all the required information in this regard.
The maximum period of certificates to be accepted by the bank branches till the last date is March 31, 2018.
However, after May 31, 2018, the students or scholars will have to approach the host institution viz (University/Institute/College) for updating of Master data on the web portal viz. updating of continuation certificate, updating of upgrading of fellowship, discontinuation of scholarship/fellowship, change of Institution, termination of fellowship etc which is required for the release of these payments. (Source: UGC website)
UGC Canara Bank: Introduction
UGC Canara Bank: Please note that UGC happens to be the governing body that has the power to designate Canara bank mainly for disbursing fellowship or scholarship of UGC as per the guidelines from time to time.
This is how Canara bank has developed the state of the art scholarship disbursal system which has become quite popular among young aspirants. The entire system is basically integrated under Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
The system of ugc is designed by looking at the requirements for the monthly disbursal of fellowship or scholarship mainly through DBT system.
UGC Canara Bank Scholarship : Important Public Notice
UGC has designated Canara Bank as the Nodal agency for disbursing Scholarship/Fellowship of UGC as per the guidelines from UGC time to time.
Accordingly, Canara Bank has developed a state of the art scholarship disbursal system integrated with Public Financial Management System (PFMS) under the guidance of UGC as per the requirements for the monthly disbursal of Scholarships/Fellowship through DBT. UGC has issued guidelines for the above vide the notification ref F:No.19-09/2018(SAIII/CB-sop) dated 10.10.2018, published on 11.10.2018.
Further UGC has decided to implement certain modifications in the guidelines as notified vide the above notification. The details of these notification is also available on the official web site of the Commission.
Public Notice regarding Scholarship Portal
- OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Civil Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 210 Posts August 24, 2020
- GMRICS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for Mine Sirdar and Junior Overman August 24, 2020
- NHM Satara Recruitment 2020: Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Servant and Other Posts August 24, 2020
- DFCCIL Senior Executive Recruitment 2020 in Civil, Electrical S&T Deptt August 23, 2020
- COMFED Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 29 Veterinary Posts August 23, 2020
- DLRL DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts August 23, 2020
- STPI Noida Recruitment 2020 for Assistant, MTS and Member Technical Support Staff Posts August 23, 2020
- ICAR NRCM Professional Recruitment 2020: Walk-In-Interview for Young Professional-I Post August 23, 2020
- ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2020: Walk in Interview for Doctors and Tutor August 23, 2020
- RBI Lateral Consultant Recruitment 2020: Online Registration Closing on 22 Aug, Apply Online for 39 Data Analyst, Consultant & Other Posts @rbi.org.in August 24, 2020