TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2020: TSPSC is also known as Telangana State Public Service Commission. The commission is known to conduct exam for the recruitment of various posts every year.
This year too, the commission is bound to take exam for the recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2020.
A total of 13 posts are available for which the online application form has been released. All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply by visiting the official website of TSPSC which is tspsc.gov.in.
Interested candidates need to fill the online application form for the post of Veterinary Assistant on or before August 17, 2020.
Now, please take a look at the overview of the TSPSC Veterinary Assistant recruitment 2020 below:
|Qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation (PG)|
|Salary||As per the notification|
|Mode of apply||online mode|
|Start date||July 28, 2020|
|Last Date||August 17, 2020|
TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before moving further, please take a look at the eligibility criteria of TSPSC TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2020:
In order to be eligible for the post of TSPSC Veterinary Assistant, candidates must have passed their SSC exam or Poultry Polytechnic Diploma certificate of SVVU/Animal Husbandry/PVNRTV in their respective area of specialization.
In order to know more information for the above posts, candidates are advised to visit the official website of TSPSC for more information.
The salary (including perks) for all the selected candidates will be Rs. 18400-55410/- per month.
The age relaxation is applicable as per the rules under the central government. In any case, the upper age of the candidates should not cross 34 years. It should also not go below 18 years.
Rs. 280 for Gen/ OBC and SC/ ST/ BC is Nil
As per the latest information and notification in this regard, the commission will have to shortlist the selected candidates only on the basis of the qualifying examination along with the interview.
How to Apply for TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2020?
In order to apply for the post of TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment, candidates need to check the following details:
- First, candidates need to login to the official website of TSPSC which is tspsc.gov.in
- Grab all the latest notification regarding the Veterinary Assistant Recruitment
- Click on the concerned link to get more information
- In the given online form, please fill all the relevant information like your educational qualification, date of birth
- Make sure to submit your online application form before the last date. Also, don’t forget to attach all the necessary documents along with your online application form
- Please don’t forget to take the print out of your application form
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What are the total number of posts are available for the above notification?
Please adhere to the official notification of TSPSC by visiting the official website to know about the vacancy details
Are above vacancies available for both male and female candidates?
Yes, both male and female candidates may apply for the above TSPSC recruitment drive 2020.
What is the procedure to apply for the above posts?
Candidates need to apply via an online application form given on the official website of TSPSC
Are other state candidates eligible to apply for the above posts?
Yes, any Indian National can apply for the various posts under TSPSC.
What will be the essential qualification to apply for the above posts?
The candidates should have at least passed their 10th and 12th class examination from the recognized university or board of India. For any updated information, you may visit the official website.
What are the selection criteria to apply for the post of TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment?
The selection criteria comprises of the following exams:
Verification of documents
What is the last date to submit the online application form?
The last date to submit the online application form to the commission is August 17, 2020
What is the maximum salary for the selected candidates?
The salary happens to be as per the notification from the concerned department.
- UP Scholarship | How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2020 Online September 11, 2020
- PMMSY Scheme | PM Modi to Launch New Scheme for Fisheries & Animal Husbandry Today September 10, 2020
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2020: Break Up for Posts @tspsc.gov.in September 5, 2020
- Bihar STET 2019 Exam Date announced by BSEB: Admit Card releases on 25 August; Check Schedule Here September 4, 2020
- Top Govt Jobs August 2020: Check Detailed Notification and Apply Online August 29, 2020
- SSC CGL Tier-I Result Declared At ssc.nic.in: Check It Now August 29, 2020
- KCET Result 2020 Declared: Result Available @ karresults.nic.in August 23, 2020
- KVS 2020 Eligibility Criteria for PGT TGT PRT Teacher Recruitment August 22, 2020
- TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF August 22, 2020