TSPSC Lab Technician posts 2020: TSPSC has recently notified all the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the post of Lab Technician via its official website.
To be precise, Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is about to recruit for the Lab Technician post and will be filling as many as 9 posts in PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary university.
All the above posts will be applicable for Telangana region only. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply via an online application form on or before the last date which is August 17, 2020.
TSPSC Recruitment 2020: Notification Released for Lab Technician Posts @tspsc.gov.in
Candidates who are interested to get themselves recruited for the above posts need to fulfill certain qualifications that are as under:
- Candidates need to have a degree in science group with medical lab technology to be one of the subjects
- Diploma in medical lab technology from a recognized Indian institute
If you have all the above qualification, you can apply TSPSC for various posts of Lab Technician.
Please note that the submission for the completed online application for the post of Lab technician with TSPSC is going to start from July 28, 2020.
TSPSC Lab Technician Posts 2020 Notification
Candidates may kindly go through the Advt. No: 05/2020. Dt. 21/07/2020
Important Dates for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2020 Notification
Those who want to be a part of the TSPSC 2020 recruitment drive need to adhere the following before applying for the above posts:
Online Application Start Date: July 28, 2020
Last Date of Submission of Completed Online Application: August 17, 2020
Vacancy Details for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2020 Notification
Lab Technician: 9 posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2020 Notification
In thus section, we are going to let you know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Lab Technician posts under TSPSC
In order to be eligible for the post of Lab Technician, candidates need to earn a University Degree in Science Group that can be BSc, BZC (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry), (MGC Microbiology, Genetics, Chemistry) or (BGC Botany, Genetics, Chemistry).
Along with either of the above, candidates also need to have a degree with medical lab technology as one of their subjects OR Diploma in the field of medical lab technology from a reputed institute.
Kindly check the detailed educational notification by visiting the official website of TSPSC
Age Limit for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2020 Notification
Candidates should have completed a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 34 years of age as on July 1, 2020.
Kindly check the detailed notification in this regard by visiting the official website of TSPSC.
How to Apply for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2020 Notification
In order to apply for all the 9 posts of Lab Technician under TSPSC, candidates need to check the details given online on the official website of TSPSC which is http://www.tspsc.gov.in.
The last date to apply online against all the above posts is August 17, 2020
Lab Technician recruitment 2020 notification is going to start from July 28, 2020 onward.
- BHU UET RE-REVISED SCHEDULE 2020 Released August 20, 2020
- IIM CAT 2020: Indian Institute of Management CAT 2020 Online Form Released August 15, 2020
- UGC-Canara Bank Scholarship : Important Public Notice August 12, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 1 August 12, 2020
- UPSEE 2020 Application Correction July 21, 2020
- JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates Postponed: Check Revised Exam Schedule July 8, 2020
- NTA UGC NET JRF June 2020 Online Correction Edit Form July 8, 2020
- NTA CSIR UGC NET June Online Correction Edit Form 2020 July 8, 2020
- UPSEE 2020 Admission New Exam Date – Sarkari Result July 6, 2020
- JEE NEET Exam 2020 Postponed: Check New Schedule July 4, 2020
- Amma Vodi List 2020: Final Eligibility List & Check Online Payment Status August 22, 2020
- Banglarbhumi 2020: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record Khatian August 21, 2020
- Tnreginet Registration: Know Jurisdiction, Guide Value Search, Apply EC August 21, 2020