Attendance @ emis.tnschools.gov.in, TN EMIS School Portal, App Download New Version, School Login for Teacher, Benefits & Working
As everything is going online, various state governments are continuing to make their workforce stronger.
This is being done by taking everything online. As state governments have to take different departments, one such department which needed to be upgraded was the education system of Tamil Nadu (TN).
To make the system transparent and efficient, the state government of Tamil Nadu (TN) has come forward to create an online platform so as to manage the information related to faculty, students, schools and more.
Using the above portal, schools can now easily upload all the related information directly to the state education department through TN EMIS Application.
It’s the dedicated official website designed to manage everything under one roof.
Using the above portal, students can now easily access information like their courses, learning videos, training modules and more using the portal. Teachers can also use this portal by delivering high quality lectures which students can access at any time.
Each school is covered sequentially so that it can access all the related information. In order to make this happen, each school will have its own 8 digit code, also known as EMIS number. The portal is meant for both the students and teachers.
Check some detailed information regarding TN EMIS like its registration, login, working, objectives, highlights and more.
Table of Contents
TN EMIS School Portal
The TN EMIS Portal became popular after it was launched for the first time by the state government of Tamil Nadu. The sole aim to create such a portal was to help students receive quality education. Under this scheme, the information related to every student of school is kept in a centralized database.
The portal is used heavily for different aspects. It can be used to check all the different courses, or to check any updates in the course and much more. On the other hand children can also use this portal swiftly to check their study material at any time.
In addition to the above, both teachers and students can find the most useful e-learning material which is available on Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform (TNTP) portal run by the school education government.
|Name of the Scheme||TN EMIS|
|Full Name||Tamil Nadu Educational Management Information System|
|Beneficiary||Students and Teachers of the State|
|State||Tamil Nadu (TN)|
|Objective||to provide high quality education to students|
|Helpline Number||(044) 2567-2790|
TN EMIS School Portal Objective
Using the portal, teachers can also reap benefits by simply enrolling in various training programs conducted from time to time.
They can then deliver high quality e-learning approach towards their students to utilize the best education possible.
To explore more, students can search far more, like they can access various interactive videos, mock tests, resources, and much more.
Working of TN EMIS
Tamil Nadu’s Education Management Information System (EMIS) is basically a centralized database loaded with information related to students, teachers and other faculty staff
In order to access the information on this portal, you need to have the school code, which is a special number given to each school so as to access the school level profile
Each school needs to register and the headmaster of the school should receive the registration information including the unique login ID and password
The school’s entire schedule is posted on the portal. The Students Timetable mandates that classes be held.
TN EMIS School Portal Benefits
There are some key benefits of TN EMIS as under:
- Teachers and students can access their digital resources through a common repository
- The portal is used in such a way so that the school management can post information like revision material, new announcements, and curriculum
- The portal is more like a system to track the professional success
- Every instructor is given a special identification number for their respective state curriculum
Steps to Register on TN EMIS School Portal
Each school that falls under the state government of Tamil Nadu has its own unique ID and password to access all the relevant information. The entire system is created to make the environment free from paperwork.
Please note that every school in the TN state is registered with EMIS portal. A unique username and password is to be created to access the information on the portal. Take a look at the entire list of administrators so as to access the TNTP website:
- School principal/headmaster: The Principal will be the in-charge to look after the grounds buildings of the school. He also has the responsibility to keep an eye on the performance of teacher and student, including attendance
- Chief Education Officer (CEO): He will look after all the district schools upon inspection
- Block Education Officer (BEO): He will keep an eye on every block of the school
- District Education Officer (DEO): He will have the same role as CEO and BEO, but is also required to take care of the protocols under district
- The Head Master (HM): He can provide all the credentials to the teachers of that school or institution
Steps to Login on TN EMIS Portal
- Visit the official website of TN EMS portal https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/ to reach to the homepage
- Enter the username and password
- Next, click the login button of your registered account
Steps to Reset the Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten your password and wish to reset, follow the below given steps:
- First, visit the official website of EMIS Portal to reach out to the homepage
- Click the Forget Password option under the login tab
- Select the user types like School, Teacher
- Next, enter the username
- Next, click on the Submit Request button
- Your password will be delivered to your registered email once you are authorized by your BRTE / Block coordinator
- Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal & Registration 2023: TN Employment Exchange Login
- IFMIS Telangana: ifmis.telangana.gov.in Login, Bill, TS Treasury Pay Slip
- Meebhoomi: Search ROR-IB (meebhoomi.ap.gov.in) AP Land