TAFCOP Portal Login to Check Active Mobile Connections, Benefits & Objective, Services Available, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Status
A number of steps have been taken by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) to make sure that users are properly served by different telecom service providers (TSPs). It was also ensured that the interests of users are always met and also to prevent any sort of fraud.
As per an update, any individual customer is allowed to register up to 9 mobile connections under current regulators. The present document will let you know the detailed information about TAFCOP Portal including login, Connection, Procedure to Check Registered Online, Services Provided, objectives, and highlights.
The TAFCOP portal (Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection) is an initiative launched by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Ministry of Communications, Government of India, to enable the telecom service providers to report and track cases related to fraudulent activities and consumer complaints.
The portal acts as a centralized platform that facilitates real-time information sharing and analysis of telecom frauds and consumer complaints among the telecom service providers, the DoT, and other law enforcement agencies. It prevents any sort of danger of exploitation of your Aadhar card.
It also provides various analytical tools and dashboards to help the stakeholders in identifying patterns and trends related to telecom frauds and consumer complaints and taking necessary actions to prevent them.
The initiative aims to improve the overall transparency, efficiency, and effectiveness of the telecom sector in India and to protect the interests of telecom consumers and more.
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal Highlights
|Name of the Portal||TAFCOP Portal|
|Full Form||Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Launched By||Department of Telecommunications,|
|Benefit||High-Quality Telecom Services|
TAFCOP Portal Objective
The portal was designed basically to assist all subscribers to check number of active mobile connections.
It also has the work to take proper action in regularizing any additional mobile connections. In any case, it’s the service providers that have the primary obligation to manage the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF).
Services Provided on TAFCOP Portal
- Those having over 9 multiple connections will be sent an SMS
- Grab both the request status and Ticket ID Reference Number
- You need to login if you wish to check the status
Procedure to Check Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal
If you wish to check the registered online connection using the Portal, you need to follow the below given steps:
- First, visit the official website of TAFCOP ://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Next, enter your mobile phone number on the home page
- Click on the ‘Request OTP’ option
- Enter the OTP you received on your phone
- Next, click on the ‘Validate button’
- The registered online connection will open after successful verification
Steps to Login on the TAFCOP Portal
In order to login on the Portal, you need to adhere the following steps:
- First, visit the official website of TAFCOP portal, https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Click login button on the homepage
- Enter your User ID and password and fill the captcha
- Finally, login with your credentials
- JK EPM Portal Login & Registration @ epm.jk.gov.in
- AIMS Portal, Download Pay Slip, RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee
- PM Kisan KYC Online @ exlink.pmkisan.gov.in, Last Date With OTP Aadhar