Rajasthan SSO ID Registration @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in, Rajasthan SSO ID Login, how to register SSO ID, What is SSO ID, details of main services available on SSOID
The state government of Rajasthan has created Rajasthan SSO ID to felicitate residents of Rajasthan by giving them a number of online facilities. By using this ID, users can make use of the same name and password to experience various online services at the same time.
For example, the SSO ID Portal provides services to Rajasthan citizens in more than 100 departments at the same time. The present document will help you go through SSO ID Registration.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
- Rajasthan SSOID (Single Sign-On Identification) is an online portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan, India.
- The portal aims to provide a single platform to access various e-governance services offered by different government departments of Rajasthan.
- Through the Rajasthan SSOID portal, citizens can create a single login ID and password, which can be used to access various government services, such as applying for government jobs, getting digital certificates, checking land records, paying utility bills, etc.
- To create an SSO ID, you can visit the SSOID portal website (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin), click on the “Register” button, and follow the registration process.
- You will need to provide basic personal details such as name, email address, mobile number, and create a password to complete the registration process.
- Once you have created an SSO ID, you can log in to the portal and access various government services available on the portal.
- The SSO ID portal also provides various tutorials and help documentation to assist users in navigating the portal and using the various government services available on it.
- The residents can therefore access services to different departments like depositing water bill services, depositing electricity bill, Rajasthan employment service, Bhamashah card service, e-mitra, and many more.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
All residents of Rajasthan who wish to get benefits of online services need to first register to the SSO ID portal. Those who have still not created their unique SSO ID need to first create the one.
While creating your SSOID registration, you don’t need to pay any fee. Those residents who fail to create their SSOID won’t be considered to apply online on the portal.
Facts of Rajasthan SSO ID
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Objective||Online Services to Rajasthan Citizens|
|Department||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
Purpose of Rajasthan SSO ID
The purpose of SSO ID (Single Sign-On Identification) is to provide a centralized platform for citizens to access various e-governance services offered by different government departments of Rajasthan.
Through the SSO ID portal, citizens can create a single login ID and password.
It can be used to access multiple government services, such as applying for government jobs, getting digital certificates, checking land records, paying utility bills, etc.
This eliminates the need for citizens to create multiple login IDs and passwords for different government services, thus making it convenient and time-saving.
Moreover, the SSO ID portal also ensures that citizens’ personal data and information are secure and protected.
The portal uses advanced security features to safeguard users’ data from unauthorized access and cyber-attacks.
In summary, the SSO ID portal aims to provide a seamless and secure online platform for citizens to access various government services, thus promoting the concept of digital India and e-governance.
Benefits of Rajasthan SSO ID
- The residents can swiftly apply for a government job using their SSO ID
- Using your SSO ID, you can always pay your bills
- You can register in a number of government departments like Right to Information, E Mandi using your SSOID
- In addition to the above, users can also able to experience a number of online services like Bhamashah card, business registration, Aadhar card, and more
List of main services available on Rajasthan SSO ID
- Local Self Government (LSG)
- Labor Department Management System (LDMS)
- Job fair
- ITI APP
- I start
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- Higher Technical and Medical Education (HTE)
- Challenge for change
- Business registration
- E-learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- eBaymarket, e-shrine, EHR, EID
- BRSY, BSBY
- BPAS (UDH)
- E-Library, E-Mitra and E-Mitra Report
- GSP Consultancy, GST Home Portal
- Bank correspondence
- Attendance MIS
- Artisan Registration
- SSO ID for Arms License
Documents of Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
- SIPFID (For Government Employees)
- Using BRN (for Business)
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar card
How to do Rajasthan SSO ID Registration?
- The user first needs to visit the official website of SSO ID
- Next, register on the portal’s home page
- You can register using identity cards including your Gmail id, Facebook ID, Bhamasha Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- You need to create a unique User ID and Password
- It will open the application form and fill all the information
- Click on update option after filling all information
How to login Rajasthan SSO ID
- After you register successfully on the portal, simply login
- Click login option on the home page using your ID and Password
- Your login SSO ID is now successful
Forgot SSO ID
- First, you need to visit the official website of SSO ID
- On the home page, click ‘Forgot SSO ID’ option
- It will fetch a new page for you
- Select any one option out of many given
- Provide further detail and click submit button
- You will now recover your ID
Recover SSO ID through SMS
- You can easily make use of SMS to recover your ID. For that send an SMS to 9223166166
- Type RJ SSO from your registered mobile and send it to 9223166166
- You can easily recover your SSO ID
SSO Rajasthan app download process
- The Rajasthan SSO app provides access to more than 50 government services, including social welfare schemes, land records, and e-learning resources.
- The app also supports biometric authentication, which allows users to log in using their fingerprint or facial recognition.
- In addition to the SSO ID, the app also supports login using various social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- The Rajasthan SSO app offers features like push notifications and alerts to keep users updated on the latest government initiatives and services.
- The app also has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for citizens to navigate and access the various government services available on it.
- The Rajasthan SSO app is regularly updated with new services and features to provide a better user experience to citizens.
- The app is available for download on both Android and iOS devices and is free to download.
Overall, the Rajasthan SSO app aims to provide a seamless and convenient platform for citizens to access various government services using their smartphones. The app offers several features and benefits to make the user experience hassle-free and quite efficient.
SSO ID Portal Helpline Number
- Email Support: – email@example.com/
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
- Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana: Himachal government to Adopt 6000 Orphans
- E Ganna App Download 2023; How To Download IOS APK, View E Ganna Slip App Slip