Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana 2023: Today, we have so many welfare schemes being run by the state as well as the central government. Recently, the Rajasthan government has also come up with the same scheme to benefit the poor.
The scheme has come into action after Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot approved it by distributing food packets to the poor.
It’s also called Annapurna Food Packet Scheme through which the financial state of the poor is likely to improve. Under the above scheme, poor family members will receive food packets for their daily needs.
Under the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana, more than 1 crore poor families have already been benefitted. Now, if you are a permanent citizen of Rajasthan and never heard about this scheme, then you need to go through this entire document to know more about the Chief Minister Annapurna Food Packet Scheme. Following this page will help you grab more information on Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana 2023
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot first launched the Annapurna Food Packet Scheme to help poor of the state. Under this scheme food packets will be provided to poor families who can’t afford to purchase it. With such a help, the living standard of such families will also improve in the long run.
It all happens under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), where poor families will be given free food under the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme.
As per Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana, up to 1 crore 6 lakh families are about to get the benefit out of the scheme. To run this scheme successfully, the state government will spend Rs 392 crore each month.
If you wish to be a part of the Annapurna Food Packet Scheme, you need to first register on the official website.
Information about Annapurna Food Packet Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Launch Date||April 14, 2023|
|Beneficiary||Poor Families of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Free Food Packets|
|Monthly Expenses||Rs 392 crore|
|To Benefit||1.06 crore families|
Objective of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme
The core objective of launching the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana is to help the poor by providing them with free food packets. Through this scheme, the government aims to improve the overall financial conditions of such families of the state.
The benefit of the scheme is proposed to be given to those who fall under the National Fertilizer Security Act. And so, the daily food needs of poor families will be met. Through the above scheme, 1 crore 6 lakh families are bound to get relief from ever rising inflation.
What food items will be there in Rajasthan Free Food Packet?
The Annapurna Food Packet Scheme launched by the Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot where food packets will be given to the poor families. The cost of each food packet will be Rs 370.
In order to run the scheme successfully, Rs 392 crore will be spent by the state government monthly. Each food packet will consist of 50 grams turmeric powder and coriander powder, 100 grams chili powder, 1 liter edible oil, 1 kg salt, 1 kg sugar, and 1 kg pulses.
When will the registration under Annapoorna Food Packet Yojana happen?
The registration for this scheme called Annapurna Food Packet Scheme is expected to commence from April 24. The government aims to organize camps to make people aware of this scheme. All eligible families will have to join these camps to get them registered.
After purchasing Confed material under this scheme the food packets will be prepared and made available to SPS fair price shops. They will then be distributed by Civil Supplies Department and FPS Shop Food. To make things work smoothly, the cooperative department will keep a tab on it.
Benefits and features of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana 2023
- It’s on April 14, 2023 when Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme kick started
- Under this scheme, food packets are distributed to poor families of the state each month under the National Food Security Act (NFSA)
- Each packet will cost Rs 370 and contain daily food items
- The state government has already allocated a budget of Rs 392 crore per month under the Annapurna Food Packet Scheme
- The scheme is bound to benefit 1 crore 6 lakh families of Rajasthan
- Most poor families of Rajasthan will benefit of social and food security under the Annapurna Food Packet Scheme
- With the help of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme, poor will get relief from inflation
Eligibility for Annapurna Food Packet Scheme
- The applicant needs to be a resident of Rajasthan
- The applicant must belong to lower income group to take part in the Annpurna Food Packet Yojana
- National Food Security Act (NFSA) will cover the households to be eligible
- The applicant needs to have a ration card
Documents required for Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Ladli Behna Yojana Certificate: How to download Ladli Behna Yojana Certificate
- Ladli Behna Yojana Form 2023: Registration Form, Pdf Download, Documents
- Universal Travel Pass: How to Apply, Login, Download @epassmsdma.mahait.org