It looks like the ongoing COVID-19 crisis is not going to end anytime soon. This is what has been going on for the last three months.
Taking a view of this, the Puducherry government has decided to cancel the class 10th (SSC 2020) exams without conducting any sort of examination.
It all happened today when the Tamil Nadu government took the initiative and cancelled class 10th examinations and decided to promote all the students amid Covid-19 pandemic.
Puducherry Class 10 Exams 2020 Cancelled | Students Promoted Without Examination
As per the latest updates pouring in this regard, Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisami-led government has also cancelled Class XIth pending exams.
Class 10th examinations in Puducherry stand cancelled, all the students will be promoted to the next class: Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy pic.twitter.com/2V27fffwbo
— ANI (@ANI) June 9, 2020
Puducherry Class 10 Exams: All those students who are promoted to the next class without undergoing any examination will be awarded marks as per their performance in their internal exams.
For example, students will be assessed how they perform in their half yearly and quarterly examinations along with their attendance.
As per another update, the marks obtained by the students will be having a weightage of 80 percent and the attendance will be the remaining criteria with a weightage of 20 per cent.
- TS SSC Results 2020: TS SSC Exam Cancelled | Students to Be Promoted On the Basis of Internal Marks June 9, 2020
- DMRC Recruitment 2020 Score Card and Result Announced June 8, 2020
- RPSC Senior Teachers Sarkari Result 2020 Out: Check Result PDF May 22, 2020
- Bihar Board 10th Result 2020: Register to Get BSEB Matric Instant Result Alert May 19, 2020
- Jammu University Sarkari Results 2020: Semester & Revaluation May 19, 2020
- Sarkari Result 2020: Lucknow Metro Releases JE, AM & PRA Results May 17, 2020
- DRDO CEPTAM A&A Various Post Result 2020 | 224 Posts May 15, 2020
- UPTET Assistant Teacher Result Declared Today | Available on UPSDC Website May 13, 2020