Under the ongoing PM Kisan Yojana, a financial aid of Rs 6000 will be deposited to the bank accounts of farmers residing in West Bengal (WB). The PM Kisan Yojana is benefitting all those medium and marginal farmers of the country.
As per the scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 is to be deposited to farmer’s accounts in 3 equal installments and is paid on a quarterly basis. The government has linked their Aadhaar card with the land records so as to make the entire system transparent.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing a rally in Kanthi (WB) announced that a sum of Rs 18000 will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of hundreds of farmers residing in West Bengal.
He further stated that the amount of Rs 18000 is the pending amount of last 3 years which wil be given to them under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme launched by the central government under the leadership of PM Modi.
As per the PM Kisan Yojana, a sum of Rs 6000 is to be given directly to the bank accounts of farmers (subject to their eligibility). However, West Bengal (WB) is the only state where the above scheme could not be implemented.
While addressing an election rally, PM said that Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee didn’t implement the above scheme and has even bought enmity with the farmers of the state. He also stated that Didi will see an ouster on the upcoming May 2 when the election results of WB will come out.
West Bengal started the PM Kisan Scheme Just before the imposition of the code of conduct
On Tuesday, the agricultural minister Narendra Singh Tomar had stated that WB government has showed an interest to implement the scheme for the benefit of farmers at large. It looked like as if Didi wanted to implement the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, as launched by the government.
During the election rally, the PM also stated that PM Kisan Yojana is currently been running across the country with all the success that was predicted earlier.
He also stated that PM Kisan Yojana could not start in West Bengal region because the WB government failed to provide the certified data of all the small and marginal farmers. It was surprising to see the West Bengal government showing interest to implement the PM Kisan yojana just before the Legislative Assembly election code of conduct.
As we mentioned earlier, a financial assistance of Rs 6000 is given to small and marginal farmers in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021: PM Kisan 8th installment, pmkisan.gov.in List March 26, 2021
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer 2019 Recruitment Interview Letter February 26, 2021
- Meebhoomi: Search ROR-IB (meebhoomi.ap.gov.in) AP Land Records February 20, 2021
- UP Shadi Anudan Yojana: Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme: February 8, 2021
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021: Register & Login @ NSP Portal January 22, 2021
- UP Ration Card List 2021 | UP New Ration Card List | BPL, APL Ration Card List January 22, 2021
- Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021: Online Registration January 22, 2021
- Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal & Registration 2020: TN Employment Exchange Login January 22, 2021
- Banglarbhumi 2021: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record Khatian January 22, 2021
- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Online Registration, Application January 22, 2021