PM Kisan Scheme List 2021 | Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List | Kisan Samman Nidhi List | pmkisan.gov.in List | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Kisan 7th Installment
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List is uploaded on the web by the central government to benefit small and medium level farmers of the country. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the best schemes launched by the government and is a way to enhance the earnings of farmers. Let’s have a look at some of the core benefits of PM Kisan scheme which has become a reality.
The scheme is quite simple and yet beneficial. Small and marginal farmers who like to get the financial support from the government need to apply under this scheme.
For example, if you are one of the small or marginal farmers and wish to get the financial assistance from the government, you need to apply online by visiting the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Once your name gets enlisted into the probable list of beneficiaries, you may start getting the financial aid from the government.
To be precise, framers are likely to get a financial aid of Rs 6000 under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana if their names do appear in the list of beneficiaries.
Those who are likely to get the above financial aid will be given the entire amount in three installments. In order to find some of the interesting details of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, please go through this post till the end.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 7th installment
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme has a huge positive impact on the financial condition of our farmers. The 7th installment of this scheme was first launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the birth anniversary of the former Prime Minister of India late Shri Atal Bihari vajpayee.
It all started on December 25 2020 when PM Narendra Modi held a video conference with farmers to announce a huge financial aid directly to the bank accounts of farmers.
During the video conferencing, he announced that a sum of Rs 18000 crore has been sent directly to the respective bank accounts of over 9 crore farmers of the country. One of the interesting feature of this transaction was that it was done through a single click. Under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 7th installment, over Rs 1 lakh 10 thousand crore has been transferred under the scheme. Take a look below to find some more features of the scheme:
- The PM stated that such a huge amount was transferred digitally to the respective bank accounts of farmers. The sole perspective of transferring the entire amount digitally was to minimize the corruption and to benefit farmers directly.
- The PM also informed that the amount was transferred only after satisfying the credibility of the bank accounts and only after the registration of the state government.
- As per the PM, one core feature of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is that all state governments of the country are linked to this scheme except the farmers of West Bengal. And due to this, farmers of West Bengal are not being able to acquire the benefit of this scheme. As per an update, over 70 lakh farmers are currently deprived of the benefits under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- As per the data collected in this regard, over 23 lakh farmers had applied under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme but the state government of West Bengal stopped the verification process.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 8th Installment to Release Before Holi
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is one of the best ones ever launched by the government in support of the farmers. All credit goes to the present government under the leadership of PM Modi who helped achieve this goal. In the above scheme, free financial aid is provided to small and medium farmers who have no other source of income except their crops.
The financial assistance given to the farmers is done in installments. A total of 7 installments have so far been paid to them. The 7th installment was released by the government on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee on December 25, 2020.
A total of Rs. 18000 crore was transferred directly to the bank accounts of over 9 crore farmers. Take a look below to find what all preparations are being done to launch the 8th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
Looking at the success of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the government is planning to release the8th installment of the above scheme on or before Holi 2021.
- Those who wish to avail the benefits of this scheme need to first apply before March 31, 2021.
- After you apply for the scheme successfully, you will start getting financial aid under this scheme.
- So far, over 11.66 crore farmers are registered under the above scheme. The above number was at 9.64 crore in December 2020.
Overview Of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
|Name of the scheme||Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List|
|Launched By||government of India|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers|
|Objective||To provide financial aid to farmers|
|Benefit||Financial aid of Rs 6000|
|Date Started||December 1, 2018|
|Number of Beneficiaries||8.69 crore|
|Date of 7th Installment||December 25, 2020|
|Funds released in April 2020||Rs. 7,384 crores|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form||Click Here|
Announcement of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List Budget
One of the most important features of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is to double the income of farmers by 2022. And this is the reason why the government has launched the scheme.
In order to implement this scheme, the government pledged to double the income of farmers by 2022. In that direction, a budget of Rs 1,31,531 crore was sanctioned by the Ministry of Agriculture Welfare for the financial year 2021.
As it was obvious, the budget was 5.63% higher higher as compared to the previous year budget. Now, half of the allocated amount will be spent on Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
Under the above scheme, a number of provisions are made by the government. For example, a budget of Rs 6500 crore is set under the above scheme.
In addition to this, the government is bound to arrange funds for various other programs like Agricultural Research, Irrigation Program, Agri Infra Fund and more. A sum of Rs 16.5 lakh crore.
Second Anniversary of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Please note that the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme was first launched by the government on February 24, 2019. It’s now more than 2 years since the scheme was first launched by PM Modi.
Under this scheme, hundreds of farmers have been benefited so far. To be precise, close to 11.65 lakh farmer families have been benefitted under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme so far. The scheme is basically launched to make farmers self dependent.
A sum of Rs 6000 are given to each farmer family under 3 installments. The installment is of Rs 2000. Under this scheme, a sum of Rs 2000 is given to them after a span of 4 months. Those farmers who have applied under this scheme and their names appear in the list of beneficiaries can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Guidelines for Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme 8th installment
A total of 7 installments have already been transferred directly into the bank accounts of farmers under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. And so, the 8th installment is required to be given to them by the end of Holi. All farmers who are eligible under this scheme only need to apply.
Those farmers who are not eligible for this scheme but have otherwise got the benefits need to return all the money they received. In order to throw some clarity on this scheme, a few guidelines are issued:
Mutations Required: The government has introduced the system of mutations under the scheme to maintain the level of transparency. Under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, all new farmers will be able to avail the benefits under this scheme only if an agricultural land is allotted against their names.
Those farmers who have been getting the benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme on the basis of LPC on the name of their grandfather won’t be eligible to avail benefit of the above scheme. And so, mutations have been made compulsory for them to avail this scheme. And also, the new rules won’t affect the old beneficiaries in any way.
Plot Number: The government has also made the plot number in the list of mandatory things. It’s because many farmers are currently getting the benefit of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme on the basis of Khatiyani land.
In order to continue to avail benefit, they need to get their share of land on their own names. In addition to this, all those farmers who are willing to apply for Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme will now have to write their plot number in the application at the time of applying under this scheme.
Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list 8th installment
After the release of the 7th installment, farmers are waiting for the government to announce the 8th installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list so as to be transferred directly into their respective bank accounts. At this time, the government is expecting that Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme will also going to be reached to the farmers of West Bengal who are deprived of this facility.
In order to implement Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme successfully to the West Bengal farmers, Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has written a letter to the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee and urged her to appoint a Nodal Officer for the same.
He also informed through his letter that 20 lakh farmers will get benefitted out of this scheme after it gets implemented successfully in West Bengal (WB)
Farmers need to have all the important documents necessary to avail the benefit of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme like their bank accounts, Aadhar card and more. It’s also crucial for them to link their Aadhar card with their bank accounts.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme7th Installment
In the present time, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is a boon to the farmers. It’s because the government is not only thinking to make them self reliant in their lives but also to make their lives stronger with the help of a financial support.
Under this scheme, farmers are getting benefitted as the government provides a financial aid of Rs. 6000 in the form of installments of Rs 2000 each. So far, seven installments have been provided to them. The last installment of Rs 2000 was sent directly to their respective accounts on December 25, 2020. Some of the salient features of this scheme are as:
- The 7th installment was provided to farmers on December 25, 2020
- It happened via video conferencing when the installment amount was transferred to the respective bank accounts of farmers
- A total of Rs. 18000 was transferred to the bank accounts of farmers under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- With the above financial aid, over 9 crore farmers had benefitted
- The event didn’t end by sending the required amount to them. The government also had a word with farmers of different states and also tried to sort out their concerns (if any).
The moment when our PM started briefing in the video conferencing, he not only disclosed the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme but also gave them a lot of information about some other schemes already running to benefit them at large.
Later, the PM discussed the new farmers law. In the same session, he enumerated loads of other benefits of all such schemes running for them. In the last phase of the event, he wished all those beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
pmkisan.gov.in New List 2021
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New List 2021, all beneficiaries who are eligible need to apply. The above scheme is actually launched by the government to benefit farmers in real time. In order to get the benefits under this scheme, they first need to apply online.
All small and medium marginal farmers who have lands up to 2 hectares are eligible to apply under this scheme to get the financial aid. Those farmers who are still not aware how to find their names in the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 simply need to follow the below given guidelines:
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List December Update
Since the amount of the 7th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme has been already transferred to the bank accounts of farmers, the government is planning to send the 8th installment of Rs 2000 to them by March 28. Under the 7th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme list, 11 crore 33 lakh farmers had registered.
Out of these numbers, 1.38 crore farmers names were removed from the list as they were not eligible. The remaining 9 crore 97 lakh farmers were found eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. Farmers who actually got benefit under the scheme but were not eligible, the government is bound to recover the given amount from them.
Farmers who pay income tax to the government are not eligible to apply under Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. For example, in Maharashtra, a total of 2.30 lakh farmers were given the benefit under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme but later they were not found eligible to apply.
A total of 5.95 lakh farmers were screened in TN (Tamil Nadu) region only. Out of this number, 5.38 lakh farmers were found ineligible.
Process of Money Transfer to the Respective Bank Accounts of Farmers
There happens to be a fixed and trusted way of benefitting all eligible farmers under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. Under the above schemes, crores of farmers are getting benefitted by the government.
In short, the financial aid is provided to the central government only when the state government verifies them. The state governments of the country verifies them by scrutinizing their revenue records.
It’s only after the state government verifies all eligible farmers, the required fund gets transferred to their respective accounts.
PM Kisan 6th Installment Status
As per the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, all small and medium marginal farmers are going to get benefitted as the government is bound to provide them a financial aid of Rs 6000 in the installments of Rs 2000 at an interval of 4 months. Please note that the 6th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme has already bee given to them on August 9, 2020.
आज 8.5 करोड़ किसान परिवारों के खाते में, पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि के रूप में 17 हज़ार करोड़ रुपए ट्रांसफर किए गए हैं।
— BJP (@BJP4India) August 9, 2020
Under the PM Kisan 6th installment, a sum of Rs 17000 crore was sent to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers. The amount of PM kisan 6th installment was sent via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
Changes in Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Initially, after the launch of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched for the first time, it was proposed only those farmers would get benefitted who own up to 2 hectares of land. Later, the central government ordered to abolish this limit and thus the benefit of this scheme was finally given to a total of 14.5 crore farmers.
PM Kisan Scheme 6th installment update
As per an update received from Union Ministry of Agriculture, PM Kisan 5th installment was given to 90 lakh farmers in April 2020. An amount of Rs 18000 crore was therefore distributed into the beneficiaries’ accounts.
Later, the government sources clarified that a total of Rs 14000 crore was distributed to the families of 7 crore farmers. Likewise, the PM Kisan 6th and 7th installment were given to them under the same scheme.
Salient Features of PM Kisan Scheme
In order to give you a real time assessment of the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, we have enlisted a few salient features to make you understand how it was launched for the benefit of farmers at large.
- The above scheme is completely funded by the central government
- The scheme was first launched on December 1, 2018
- A financial aid of Rs 6000 is provided to every farmer in 3 installments of Rs 2000 which gets deposited to the bank accounts of farmers after a gap of 4 months
- Final list of beneficiaries is prepared by the government
- The respective amounts is transferred to the bank accounts of farmers through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)
- Every farmer who’s eligible to apply for this scheme first need to contact to their local Patwari/Nodal Officer/ Revenue Officer (PM-Kisan) who should be nominated by the government
- To help farmers register successfully under this scheme, Common Service Centres (CSCs) are authorized by the government
- Farmers can also be able to apply directly online via the given online portal
- They need to visit Kisan corner on the web portal to register. They can also edit their names in PM-Kisan database in respect to their Aadhaar card
- Lastly, farmers can easily track the status of their payments by visiting PM Kisan portal
PM Kisan Pehchan Patra
In order to make the entire process transparent and clear to all farmers, the government is planning to create a farmer ID which is going to be unique to every farmer who applies under the scheme. This is what the officials of Union Agriculture Ministry have confirmed about the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
There is a concrete plan to link the land record data of each farmer with the unique farmer ID created. Using the unique farmer ID created, farmers can easily get the benefit of this scheme without going any sort of awkwardness.
All this was planned well ahead the launch and implementation of this scheme. And this is why the digitization of land records was done to ensure everything runs smoothly. One main thing that helped in making the land records of farmers digitalized is that it helped to verify the records of famers who applied online for the scheme.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Ineligible Farmers
There are a number of categories of farmers where they are not allowed to apply for the scheme. Please take a look below of them
- Any farmer posted on a constitutional post
- Current or former MP
- District Panchayat Member
- State or Central Government employees
- Income tax paying farmers
PM Kisan Identity Card Beneficiary List
Right after the launch of PM-Kisan Scheme, it became successful. The above statement proves itself after a whopping 10 crore farmers registered for this scheme successfully.
All the farmers are expected to link with the Kisan Identity Card as farmers are not only working in their crops but they are also gardeners, poultry farmers, cattle farmers, agricultural laborers and others busy with different agro-related occupations like agro-forestry and sericulture.
All the above category of farmers are also expected to be covered under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
As everything is going digitalized, the data is getting transparent so that every farmer can get the latest updates about the latest development in this regard.
With the implementation of farmer identity card with their land database is finally connected, it would help them in great deal.
Funds Released Under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The biggest problem that scares to every individual in the country is the infection due to Covid-19 pandemic. This is one of the reasons why the government has taken extra measures to transfer funds directly to the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
An amount of Rs 5,125 crore has been transferred to the bank accounts of farmers between the months of April to July.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
As we mentioned above, the central government is committed to provide Rs 6000 financial aid to all the small and medium marginal farmers. The entire amount of Rs 6000 will be given in three installments of Rs 2000 after a gap of 4 months (quarterly).
This is the reason why during the budget session of 2019, a sum of Rs 75000 crore was released by the government for the Kisan Samman Scheme. But due to the verification of small farmers on large scale, the budget for 2020 was proposed to be Rs 60,000 crore under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Under this scheme, as many as 12 crore small and marginal farmers have been already included. A total of 9.5 crore farmers have already been registered under the above scheme. Out of this 7.5 crore farmers have been verified by their respective Aadhaar Cards.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme update
A new update is coming up under the above scheme as per which all famers need to create their farmer credit card. As per the government’s directives, all eligible beneficiaries need to visit their nearest banks and fill a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) form.
After filling the form, they will get connected with Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021. In that regard, banks have already been directed to issue KCC within a period of 14 days after receiving the application form.
Kisan Credit Card Application Form
It was on February 24, 2020 when the central government first announced the facility of Kisan Credit Card Scheme under the current PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme beneficiaries.
All those beneficiaries who like to get a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) need to apply for the same with their respective banks. The entire process of applying for the KCC is quite simple where the farmers need to simply fill the required application form after which they will be given the same (after a gap of 14 days).
So far, 1.6 lakh KCC have been created that are also connected with their land records.
In case, you are one of the beneficiaries under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, then you simply need to submit the required application form and submit it at the concerned office.
How to Check Your Money in the Account
All the beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Samman Nidihi Scheme need not to worry about their amount received by them. It’s because the government has already given directives to the respective banks to send them a text message upon crediting their amounts in their respective bank accounts.
In simpler words, farmers need to check any of the SMS messages to arrive on their mobile number for the confirmation of the amounts received. Farmers will get the SMS only if their accounts are linked with their Aadhaar number.
This is a mandatory process where every beneficiary needs to connect their bank account with their respective Aadhaar number; otherwise no money will be deposited to their bank accounts. In case, you didn’t receive any SMS about receiving money, you need to contact your bank with a copy of your Aadhar Card.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile App
In the era of digitalization, the government has launched PM Kisan Mobile App that has been proved a boon to farmers. Using the app, they can do wonders. It’s just need to be installed on the mobile phones and activate.
Using the PM Kisan Mobile App, farmers can easily apply for the above scheme launched by the government to benefit farmers at large.
This app can be so beneficial to farmers that they can access anything they like. Using this app, farmers can get to know all the updates related to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
It’s so easy to install. You simply need to visit Google Play Store section of your Smart Phone and install the app on which PMKISAN gol appears. This app has been downloaded by over 10 lakh farmers already.
Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021
- By visiting the online portal of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021, farmers can easily apply online.
- Financial aid of Rs 6000 is provided under the above scheme in 3 installments of Rs 2000 each
- As per the government’s directives, the required funds will be directly transferred into the respective bank account of farmers automatically
- The above scheme is implemented to basically make farmers self dependent financially
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the names of all farmers residing in rural or urban areas have been released
- A financial aid of Rs 6000 will be given to all the beneficiaries for the next years
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Transferred Funds
Under the ongoing PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the released funds are already transferred to the respective bank accounts of the 11.47 lakh beneficiaries.
|Dec- Mar 2020-21||Rs. 9,17,35,253|
|Aug- Nov 2020-21||Rs. 10,20,98,704|
|Apr-July 2020-2021||Rs. 10,47,60,423|
|Dec-Mar 2019-20||Rs. 8,94,52,175|
|Aug-Nov 2019-20||Rs. 8,75,72,395|
|Apr-July 2019-20||Rs. 6,63,16,797|
|Dec-Mar 2018-19||Rs. 3,16,01,225|
Competencies in the Account of 70 Lakh Farmers
After the launch and implementation of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, it was reported that almost 70 lakh farmers have faced discrepancies in their bank accounts. Well, if you are one of the beneficiaries, you simply need to download the PM Kisan app and check for any of the disturbances in this regard. You may also visit the official PM Kisan website to do the same. Please have a look at the following procedure to check for any error.
- Select the option of Aadhaar details after you land on the home page of the website
- Enter your Aadhaar details and the captcha code and click on ‘submit’ button
- You have the option to edit anything that you like to. For example, if there is a discrepancy in your name, you can make the correction online
Valid list for 1 year only
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi list is valid for a period of one year only. This has been done to maintain the purity in the eligibility criteria. Above all, this is mainly done considering the fact that most farmers tend to sell their lands at times.
In such cases, the eligibility varies. In order to deal with such a situation, the government is now updating this list after a gap of one year. At the same time, doing so also benefits farmers in long way. Also, those who fall out of this scheme are unable to misuse the scheme.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
- Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is quite wide and clear. It won’t allow anyone to participate in the scheme who’s a public representative like working for the government or falls under income tx range
- Those connected as multi tasking employees or class IV employees are eligible to apply for the scheme
- If anyone uses the cultivable land for some other purpose, then they won’t be eligible to apply for this scheme
- If a farmer leaves his land barren despite the fact that his land is cultivable won’t be able to apply under this scheme. At the same time, this scheme will be for those who have cultivable lands or village
- If a beneficiary farmer dies, then his land will be transferred to the name of a family member. In the same ways, if a land is sold, then the person who is the new owner of the land will start getting the benefit out of this scheme
PM Kisan Scheme Ineligible Categories
Take a list of categories where the above scheme is not applicable
- Those holding or formerly held any constitutional post
- All former or current ministers, Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha members or members of district panchayats
- All currently serving or retired officers of central or state government
- All superannuated or retired pension holders who are getting a monthly pension of Rs. 10,000 or more
- Those paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, architects and chartered accountants practicing
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List
Farmers whose names do not appear in the list of beneficiaries need to check the rejected list as well. It’s because their names might not appear due to some deformities in their application forms.
For example, if you find your name in the rejected list (if otherwise eligible), you need to apply again. And then, you need to check your name in the beneficiary list to get the benefit of the scheme.
Reasons for Rejection of Applicants Under Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List
There can be many reasons why the application of an eligible farmer is rejected. There are certain eligibility criteria they need to go through before applying for the same. Here we have enlisted some of the top reasons why the application of farmers is often rejected:
- Age is below 18 years
- Giving wrong information in measles Khatauni
- Not correctly filling the IFSC code or bank’s account number
- Error in filling the application form
- Farmer’s account is closed
- Name of the bank entered is correct but the IFSC code is wrong
How to View Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List Online?
In order to view the scheme, the beneficiaries need to follow the below mentioned points
- The beneficiary first need to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Click ‘Farmer Corner’ on the home page and then click on the ‘Beneficiary List‘ option
- Enter information like your state, district, sub district and block on the front page that opens
- Click on the ‘Get Report Button’ to open the beneficiary list in the next page
- Check your name in the list
Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Or Payment Status
- The beneficiary first need to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Click ‘Farmer Corner’ on the home page and then click on the ‘Beneficiary List‘ option
- In order to see your name in the list of beneficiaries, you need to do that with the help of your mobile number, Aadhaar number or account number.
- Finally, click on any of the above and finally click on ‘Go Data’. The beneficiary list will finally open in front of you
PM Kisan Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online Check
- The beneficiary first need to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Click ‘Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers on the home page and then click on the ‘Beneficiary List‘ option from the given options under ‘Farmers Corner’
- On the front page that appears, click on the ‘Search Button’ after entering your data like your Aadhaar Number, image captcha, etc.
- Doing this will take you to the current status of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Validity of List of Beneficiaries
The government will update the beneficiary list of farmers under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme for one year. It simply means that this list may have changes after the expiry of one month. At the same time, it’s not necessary that the above list would have a change only after one year.
If a farmer has changes in his land records within a year, then the list will get changed simultaneously. Due to this the State and Union Territory Governments was asked to implement such a mechanism where the details of beneficiary list will get updated as soon as the changes in their land records are made.
Samman Nidhi Scheme List To Withdrawn from Ineligible Farmers
Today, crores of small and medium marginal farmers are getting benefits of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme as per the eligibility criteria. In order to benefit farmers at large, more and more farmers are being included in the above scheme provided that they satisfy their eligibility to apply under the scheme.
But there are certain section of farmers who are either working at some level in the government or paying the income tax and have also applied under the scheme.
Such farmers are not eligible to apply and take benefit of this scheme. The government is doing all the hard work to identify such farmers and expel them from the scheme and force them to return the money under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
The above scheme is meant for all those farmers who satisfy their eligibility. In case, farmers who are not eligible and still getting the benefit under this scheme need to refund all the money they received. If they are unable to return the money, then action will be taken against such farmers.
Now, such farmers can refund the amount under PM Kisan Yojana via online or offline mode. You may go ahead and check the recovery list of ineligible farmers by visiting the official website. It’s mandatory to return the amount back to the government from all ineligible farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana: 20 lakh Ineligible Farmers Have to Refund
The government has prepared a list of about 20 million farmers who are found ineligible to apply under the PM Kisan scheme. In such a case, they need to refund the money back to the government that they received. As per the data received, over Rs 1,364 crore has been paid to a total of 20.48 lakh ineligible farmers under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Take a look below and follow the procedure to return back the money they have received from the government:
- The amount received under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi can be returned by visiting the bank. You need to provide the details to the bank and it will deduct the money you received. In case, you have no money in your account, then you still have to return all the money your received under the PM Kisan scheme.
- You can also do this online as well. Visit the BharatKosh website and click on the Quick Payment option. Click on the option “Agriculture in Ministry / Department” once a new page opens in front of you. Follow the below given steps below to return money.
Procedure for refund Under Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Visit the official website of Kisan Bharatkosh
- Click on the “Quick Payment” option on the Home page
- Select the option of Agriculture and PM Kisan Refund (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Refund) by visiting the Ministry
- Enter the information asked by clicking the “Next” button
- Enter the amount of money you need to return
- Click on the “Next” button
- Enter your details like Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, PAN Number, etc.
- After clicking on the “Next Button” all the information will be saved
- Check once if everything is correct before pressing the “Next” button
- Next, click on the confirm button to proceed
- Select your bank and the payment method on the next page that appears
- Enter the captcha code and click on the declaration
- Enter your credit card number and cvv number and click on “Pay Now” button
- Your payment is done
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Recovery
Under the PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme, more than 11 crore farmers are benefitted. But there are hundreds of them who have taken the advantage of this scheme despite being ineligible.
As per the government’s directives, such farmers will have to refund the amount. In fact, the recovery process has already been started by the government.
In that respect, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Recovery List is released on the official website. The refund will take place from the respective bank accounts of all ineligible farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration
If you are one of the eligible farmers and want to benefit under PM Kisan Scheme, then you need to simply register at Kisan Registration Portal. Check your eligibility before applying. Please follow the following steps to register:
- Visit the Kisan Registration Portal
- Click on the option “New Farmer Registration” under Farmer Corner
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and other mandatory detail
- Click on the submit button to open a new registration form and enter your detail
- Take a print out after your registration is complete for future use
How to Edit Aadhaar Failure Records?
All the eligible farmers who want to edit their Aadhaar failure records need to follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website and come on the home page
- Next, click on the option “Edit Failure Records” on the home page
- Enter your mandatory detail like Aadhaar number, email
- Click on the search button to open the form filled by you
- Finally, click on your Aadhaar detail
How to download Kisan Credit Card Form?
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan and reach to the home page section
- Click the option “Download KCC Form”
- Go to the option of Pm Kisan to open the first website of PM Kisan
- Click on the option Kisan Credit Card to open the PDF of credit card application form
- Next, download the “KCC Application Form PDF”
- Enter all your mandatory detail and verify the same by visiting your nearest bank to issue a credit card against your account
How to check Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List Using Mobile App?
Using the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List mobile app, beneficiaries can easily check all the details like registration status, beneficiary status, helpline number and more. They can also check the payment status and list by going through the steps below. Simply download the mobile app using the steps given below:
- Beneficiaries first need to go through Google Play Store to find and download the PMKISAN GoI Application
- After you successfully download the application, open the app
- Check for all the services mentioned on the home page like Self Registered Farmer Status, Check Beneficiary Status, PM-Kisan Helpline and more
- Click on any one of them to get more information
pmkisan.gov.in Portal- Kisan Samman Nidhi Website
In order to facilitate farmers in an easy way, the government has taken an initiative by starting an online portal by the name pmkisan.gov.in portal.
All farmers who are interested to get the benefit under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme need to visit the website and find more information on anything they like. In the same way, they can also download the concerned app of the website as well.
What is Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme FTO Generated
As per the government’s directives, all small and medium marginal farmers are to be covered under the PM Kisan Samman Nishi Scheme subject to their eligibility.
The process of getting funds transferred in their bank accounts is very simple which happens in 3 installments of Rs 2000 quarterly. Beneficiaries often get to see FTO is generated and their payment confirmation is pending. If this is what the status coming to your bank account, there is nothing to worry.
FTO means Fun Transfer Order. This is why if FTO is written in your account, it simply means that government has taken care of the correctness of information like PAN card, Aadhaar Number, IFSC code, bank account number and more.
What’s Meant By RFT?
RFT (Request for Transfer) is a term which is generally used by the state government when all the necessary information is scrutinized by the government before transferring funds to the beneficiaries’ account. As per the procedure when the state government checks all the information like Aadhar card, bank account, IFSC code and more, it requests the central government to release funds to the beneficiary account.
Kisan Rath Mobile App
In the presence of lockdown due to the coronavirus, the Agriculture Minister launched Kisan Rath mobile app to sell their crops online. Also, the traders can also see all the details. This was done basically to support farmers in the advent of Covid-19 pandemic so that farmers don’t need to go outside to sell their crops.
How to download Kisan Rath Mobile App?
- First, visit Google Play Store on your mobile phone, then search for Kisan Rath app.
- Download the app by making sure it’s created by NIC eGov under the Union Ministry of Agriculture
By visiting the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, farmers can easily login. Please take a look below and follow the steps to login:
- Visit the official website and open the home page
- Click on the option of “Login” given on the home page of the portal
- Enter all the mandatory information like your Aadhaar card, image code, user id
- Click on the “submit” button to login
How to Update Self-Registration?
Please follow the given steps below to update self registration facility:
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan scheme to open the home page section
- Click on the option of “Farmer Corner”
- Next, click on the option of “Updation of Self Registration” on the home page section
- Enter all your information like Aadhaar Number, email address and more on the next page that opens
- Click on the “search” button to update self registration option directly using the portal
Process of Preparing Records Through PM Kisan Portal
- Under this, the login credentials have to first approved by the government
- Farmers can see the list of beneficiaries on PM Kisan portal
- Farmers can also search their names using search facility given on PM Kisan portal where they can search their names by entering their Aadhaar number, email or any other detail
- The verified list that comes out will be e signed by the officials of District level or Block / Tehsil / Taluka
- The list of eligible list of farmers will be sent via PM Kisan portal using district-wise e-signed list to MW or DC
Ways of Transferring Benefits
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, a sum of Rs 6000 to be provided
- This amount is to be sent directly to the bank accounts of small and medium marginal farmers
- The amount will be given to farmers in three installments issued quarterly
- In order to make the scheme successful, government has linked Aadhaar card number of farmers with their land records
- Hence it’s mandatory to provide Aadhaar card number to avail the benefit of this scheme
- Aadhaar number will not be valid for the citizens of J&K, Assam and Meghalaya until March 31, 2021
- The final list of beneficiaries will be made, verified and uploaded on the portal by all the states and Union Territories
- The funds will be transferred electronically through different states by verifying their account detail and IFSC code
- It’s the duty of all the states and Union Territories to verify that all beneficiaries have submitted their mandatory details directly on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal
- Funds are to be transferred from central government to the state government
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Implementation
- The final list of probable beneficiaries of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is prepared by the state governments
- All eligible farmers under this list will be prepared by the state or union territory
- All those states where Aadhaar card is not mandatory will have to submit some other details like NREGA job card, driving license, ID card and more
- State governments need to ensure that there is no flaw in transferring funds to the respective beneficiary account
- States also need to resolve cases where wrong account details have been provided
- All beneficiaries will be identified using their existing land ownership system
- The government will connect beneficiary’s Aadhaar card number with their respective land records
- The final list of beneficiary will be prepared at the district level
- Farmers who are still not getting the benefit under this scheme may also contact their nearest bank for more information
Fault Correction Process Through the Helpdesk
It sometimes happens that beneficiaries under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme are unable to receive payment due to any technical glitch. If you encounter any such issues, then there is no need to panic.
All you need is to contact the helpdesk in this regard. Please provide the legible information and don’t conceal any wrong information for things to be processed. Take a look at the procedure to rectify any error in this regard:
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nishi
- Click “Help Desk” on the home page that appears
- Select any of the information like Aadhaar Card, mobile number or your account number
- After you choose any one, click on the link for details
- A form will get open in front of you
- Modify the form by entering the information you wish to enter
- Finally, click on the “submit” button
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Physical Verification
All beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme need to go through the process of physical verification doe b the block technical manager. It’s done and implemented to avoid those farmers taking the benefits of PM kisan Scheme even when they are not eligible.
All such farmers need to refund the amount received under the the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. Now, those farmers whose names are still not included in the list need to contact at the below given contact numbers and easily lodge their complaints.
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Helpline number 011-24300606
- New helpline of PM Kisan: 011-24300606
- Farmer Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan Helpline: 0120-6025109
- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Online Registration, Application July 7, 2021
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021: PM Kisan 8th installment, pmkisan.gov.in List July 4, 2021
- Nadakacheri CV: Apply Online Caste, Income Certificate Application Status July 4, 2021