PM Kisan KYC Update Online, pmkisan.gov.in KYC Online, Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC update, PM Kisan KYC Online Registration, Status Check, and Last Date
You might have heard about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM KISAN program which was launched to help farmers in many ways.
The above scheme is actually launched for farmers and happens to be one of a kind where farmers don’t have to worry about the right price of their crops and a lot more.
In order to be eligible under PM Kisan yojana, farmers need to maintain some eligibility criteria to get benefitted with this scheme.
Each year, hundreds of farmers apply under PM Kisan scheme to get the required financial help. In fact, the scheme has been continuously benefitting farmers ever since the scheme was launched.
In a very short time frame, a number of installments have been released to farmers to meet their financial needs.
Until June 2022, as many as 11 installments have been deposited directly into the accounts of farmers by the government under this scheme.
Now, if you wish to know about PM Kisan 12th Installment, you must verify your account as per the new guidelines.
If you are still not sure about what PM Kisan Scheme and what is PM Kisan Scheme e-KYC, you need to go through the scheme in detail before applying.
The present article will also comprise about all the documents you require to apply for this scheme. You will also come to know how to undergo PM KISAN EKYC.
Table of Contents
What is PM Kisan KYC ?
PM Kisan is also known as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) that was originally launched to help farmers financially where a sum of Rs 6,000 is given annually to farmers. The above amount is payable in 3 equal monthly installments of Rs. 2000.
- The sole aim of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is to give financial help to our farmers
- The scheme aims to help farmers who need financial help. Until now, all farmers including those who didn’t require any type of financial aid were also getting the money. But now, with new rules and regulations, only those farmers will get the financial aid.
- Farmers had as many as 11 payments credited into their bank accounts with their e-KYC already done
- There are 2 ways through which EKYC can be done. If you wish, EKYC can be done by visiting a CSC center. It can be also performed by visiting the online portal of PM Kisan website
- Farmers who have already finished their eKYC can easily have a credit of their next payment due.
- The last date of doing eKYC is August 31, 2022
Pmkisan.gov.in KYC Last Date Extended till 31st August
As per the recent notification announced from the central government under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the last date for PM Kisan KYC will be August 31, 2022 which was earlier made July 31, 2022.
Mostly all announcements are made through the official website of the scheme. You might have found the tagline “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st August 2022”.
After the above announcement, all eligible farmers are expected to perform their KYC in time.
Get Your PM Kisan KYC Done Before Today
As per the announcement made by the government, all beneficiaries are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC before August 31, 2022.
As mentioned earlier, the best way to do that is by visiting online portal where you can get all the details about it.
After you initiate the process of updating your PM Kisan KYC, you will get an OTP to your mobile phone or registered number. You can also complete the same process by visiting any of the nearest SCS center.
The government is about to release its 12th installment of the yojana.
PM Kisan KYC Last Date 31st July
As we have already mentioned that under the PM Kisan scheme, a sum of Rs 6,000 is given to farmers as a financial aid. This is done to help them financially as well.
As you might be aware, as many as 11 installments of the scheme have already been deposited to the respective bank accounts of the farmers.
Please also know that PM Kisan KYC is mandatory to receive your PM Kisan installments without any delay.
You can achieve this by directly visiting the official website or by visiting the nearest common service center.
PM Kisan KYC Online Overview
|Name of the Scheme||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefits||Rs 2000/- per month (Rs 6000/- Yearly)|
|Last Update to the Scheme||Notice for e-KYC|
|EKYC of Scheme||Link of Aadhar Card With PM Kisan account|
|How to PM Kisan E KYC||Online using CSC Center|
|Lat date to update PM Kisan E KYC||August 31, 2022|
|Scheme Launched By||Central Government|
|Present Installment||PM Kisan’s 11th Installment|
PM Kisan KYC Online Objectives
The reason why this scheme was launched is to help farmers with the required financial aid. As farmers continue to get monetary assistance, they continue to work without hassles for their agricultural production.
To be precise, if you are one of the beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you are expected to complete your PM Kisan e-KYC procedure so as to continue receiving payments under the scheme.
PM Kisan KYC Online Benefits
Without any doubt, there are a plethora of benefits of this scheme as given below:
- Pm Kisan Yojana is basically designed to financially help farmers who are living in a poor state
- The scheme is not meant for a single state but runs in the entire nation. Due to this, all farmers are bound to get benefit who meets all the mandatory requirements of this scheme
- It’s therefore required that farmers need to visit the official website of the PM Kisan scheme and securely download the PM Kisan mobile app from Google Play Store to check all the notifications and status
- E-KYC is basically done to take care of all the fraudulent activities and also that money should directly be credited to the beneficiary’s account
PM Kisan KYC Online Crucial Points
- Farmers won’t be able to receive pm Kisan installments if they have not completed their eKYC
- eKYC can easily be done online by visiting the official website
- They can also check the current status and much more by visiting the official web portal
- If you have still nt completed your eKYC, you won’t receive your monthly installments. But as soon as you complete it, you will continue to receive your current and pending installments
- Since inception, the government has constantly made improvements in the entire system. For example, under this scheme, limitations regarding the land holdings of the farmers were removed later.
- The most crucial update under this scheme is eKYC PM Kisan verification
PM Kisan KYC – Documents Required
The document mandatory to perform e-KYC on the PM Kisan scheme is Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Online Process – pmkisan.gov.in KYC
The entire eKYC process is to be completed by the beneficiaries who are registered under the PM Kisan scheme.
- If you wish to enroll under this scheme, you need to visit the official website of PM Kisan
- Select ekYC option after you reach the home page of the website
- Simply, enter your Aadhar details on the next screen as it appears
- Next, click on the search option to check your Aadhar card details
- Verify your details by clicking the option ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone
- Your KYC process is now complete
Aadhar Card Integration with PM KISAN eKYC
Ever since the PM Kisan Scheme was launched, farmers are getting all the benefits. At the same time, many fraudulent activities also came to the surface in the form of many false accounts.
As a result, the government made it mandatory to complete eKYC proliferation of false accounts under the EKYC scheme.
Please note that eKYC can be easily done by linking beneficiaries’ accounts with their respective Aadhars cards.
PM Kisan KYC Online through CSC login
As it has been notified by the government many times for the farmers to complete their eKYC, it can be easily achieved online.
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan web portal
- You will reach to the home page of the PM Kisan Scheme website
- On the home page, click “CSC login link button”
- Use your credentials to log in
- It will appear the dashboard of CSC. Next, click on “BIOMETRIC AADHAAR AUTHENTICATION”
- It will open eKYC section where you can add your beneficiaries
- Next, enter the Aadhar-registered phone number
- Enter your registered phone number to generate OTP
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” once your fingerprint
- It will complete your EKYC process after you pay about Rs 5.34
PM Kisan EKYC Online
Please check the following how to precisely do your KYC through this link
- Once you visit the link, it will ask to give your mobile number
- An OTP will be generated to confirm your number
- It will finish your PM Kisan eKYC registration process
PM Kisan EKYC through the CSC Center
A beneficiary needs to adhere to the following points by using the CSC center’s assistance for eKYC
- First, visit your nearest CSC official location
- Time to do the eKYC
- Enter your Adhar card
- Once you link your Aadhar card, all your details are confirmed and the E-KYC process will be finally completed
PM Kisan KYC View beneficiary
- All beneficiaries have to visit the official website and then click on the option ‘Beneficiary List’
- Select your village, sub-district, state, district and click on the submit button
- It will make appear a list where you can find the name of the beneficiary
PM Kisan KYC Check Status Online
As per directives of the government, all those farmers whose names are included in the PM KISAN Yojana, they need to have an e-KYC card. To obtain an e-KYC card, you can do the following:
- First, open the official website
- Check Farmers’ Corner option on the right side of the screen
- Next, click on the link eKYC
- Click on the submit button after entering your Aadhar details
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2022: PM Kisan 8th installment, pmkisan.gov.in List
- Meebhoomi: Search ROR-IB (meebhoomi.ap.gov.in) AP Land Records