How to Login and Register for TN PICME, Tamil Nadu (TN) PICME Status Track & Registration Benefits, PICME Birth Certificate Registration @ picme.tn.gov.in
In order to keep a track of all the pregnant women of Tamil Nadu (TN) state, the state government of TN has initiated an online system called PICME.
Using the above resources, users can access the Tamil Nadu PICME Registration directly on the official website.
This can be easily managed and achieved directly by visiting the official webiste. The entire process can be initiated right from the time pregnancy is expected and a birth certificate is issued.
Those registered for PICME are finally given a unique RCH ID number which has up to 12 digits. Although, it looks quite odd but the RCH ID number can be easily obtained at the time of TN PICME Registration.
It’s therefore being effectively used by the PHD (Public Health Department) so as to keep track of all the phases of pregnancy. The present document will also help you go through the its registration procedure.
The state government of Tamil Nadu (TN) has developed an online system called PICME which affords to keep track all the eligible females who are pregnant. In order to achieve this, all pregnant women of the state can register online on the official website of the state government https://picme.tn.gov.in/. The website can help you achieve all the procedures from pregnancy and the issue of birth certificate of child.
The easiest and the most affordable way to register on the portal is by dropping by the government-aided healthcare centers, local healthcare providers, and hospitals. As most of the facilities provided by health centers are available at any state, you don’t have to worry about this.
If you are intended to grab your 12 digit registration code, you can always get in touch with nurses at local centers. And so, you can easily get the required application at your nearest CSC. In addition to the above, hospital staff can also help you upload all the necessary information along with your documents.
If you wish to grab the birth certificate of your child, you need to first register at the portal. While doing this, the pregnant woman has to put forward the RCH ID right after the baby is delivered. All the procedure is helpful to obtain the birth certificate in a timely manner.
PICME Registration Overview
|Name of the Scheme||PICME|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu (TN) Govt|
|Objective||To help Pregnant women|
|Beneficiary||Tamil Nadu (TN) citizens|
|Mode of Application||Online|
PICME Registration Objectives
The above registration to the portal is made available by the state government of Tamil Nadu (TN) mainly to make things simpler.
The entire care of pregnant women in the due course of time can be well managed by the hospital staff.
This is done primarily to protect both the mother and child from adverse situations.
PICME Registration Benefits
Take a look at some of the crucial benefits of registration to the portal:
- After a woman is registered online on the portal, it will assist all the usages and issues of pregnant women
- The state govt. run program helps to connect pregnant women with local health care centers
- It’s the duty of local health care staff to regularly monitor the health and wellness of mother and child
- All PICME women will have the unique RCH ID mainly because TN birth certificates need RCH ID.
- PICME can therefore aids in simplifying the registration process
- The registration will help the financial burden of expecting mothers
- The web portal will keep and maintain record of Tennessee’s IMR and MMR
- The pregnant woman can always join the program after the birth of the child. And so, 2nd time pregnant women need to repeat the above procedure
Tamil Nadu PICME Registration Eligibility
Take a look at the below mentioned points:
- All applicants need to be a resident of TN
- They must be pregnant women
PICME Registration Documents
Kindly check the documents of the scheme as listed below:
- Health insurance card from CM
- MGNREGS Job Card
- Bank passbook
- Driving License
- Marriage certificate
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
PICME Registration Official Procedure
There are ways devised to pre-register the pregnancy of a woman. Take a look at some of them:
A mother can easily undergo self registration by visiting the web portal https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme public. After they login to the portal, they just need to enter their valid detail and go ahead with their self registration online. After you complete all the necessary steps, you can easily obtain your Pre-registration ID.
Using e-Seva Centers: With the help of e-Seva Centers, it becomes easier for an expecting woman to pre-register her pregnancy for free at the nearest center
Using Call Centre (102): The process of pre-registration can also be completed using a call center simply by calling at a toll free number “102”
Using Govt. hospitals: The pre-registration can also be achieved through govt. hospitals as well.
PICME Registration Online
- First, you need to visit the official website
- Check for the tab “Pre-registration by Public” at the homepage
- Next, enter your PICME number which can be obtained from the nearest CSC center
- Select your details like your district and exact location and finally enter your pin code
- Next, schedule a visit to your nearest health care provider
- Enter your contact details and click on Generate OTP button
- Now, enter your OTP sent to your mobile
- Your registration process is now complete
- You will now be assigned a unique 12 digit RCH ID
- You can use this to generate the credentials of your account later
Kindly check for the PICME portal
- A new page will appear
- Click login
- Enter the CAPTCHA after you fill your login credentials
- You are now logged in successfully
PICME Registration Status Check
- You need to visit the PICME portal
- To pre-register, simply use the appropriate address/link
- Select the “Pre Registration by Public” option from the list
- It will open a new page
- Check this option for ID status of your pre-registration status
- Next, enter your 12-digit unique PIMCE number
- Finally, select the submit button
- CIDCO Lottery 2022: Online Form, Schedule & Eligibility
- Banglarbhumi 2022: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record Khatian
- JK EPM Portal Login & Registration @ epm.jk.gov.in