Nari Samman Yojana: Kamal Nath who’s the former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has announced to launch an entirely new scheme to focus on women empowerment. The name of he scheme launched is Nari Samman Yojana.
Through this scheme, women will be able to become self reliant and will take care of their financial needs without depending on others. If you wish to apply in the Nari Samman Yojana and get benefit out of this scheme, you need to go through this document till the end.
We will discuss in depth about MP Nari Samman Yojana application process, documents, eligibility, features, and benefits.
मैं कल 9 मई 2023 को छिन्दवाड़ा के परासिया से प्रदेशव्यापी नारी सम्मान योजना का शुभारंभ करूँगा। हम ये योजना मध्यप्रदेश की बहन-बेटियों को 1500 रूपये प्रतिमाह और 500 रुपये में रसोई गैस सिलेंडर देने के संकल्प के साथ ला रहे हैं।
आपसे सहयोग और समर्थन की अपील करता हूँ। pic.twitter.com/MoxF5Kvm4j
— Kamal Nath (@OfficeOfKNath) May 8, 2023
Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana 2023
Kamal Nath, who’s the former Chief Minister (CM) of Madhya Pradesh (MP) announced the Nari Samman Yojana for the women empowerment. The core objective of launching this scheme is to help women become self reliant in achieving their financial goals in life.
The MP Nari Samman Yojana is going to be launched on May 9, 2023 at Parasia that falls under Chhindwara district of MP. Under this scheme, a financial aid of Rs 15,00 will be granted to them every month.
In addition to the above, women of the state will also get Rs 500 for gas cylinder. To be precise, every eligible woman under this scheme will get a financial aid of Rs 2,000 by the state government.
The total amount of Rs 2,000 given to all eligible women of Nari Samman Yojana scheme will be directly credited to their bank accounts through DBT.
If you are interested, then application process for this scheme will be filled in the offline mode from May 9 onward. As per an update, this scheme will be directly implemented if Congress government comes to power.
Information about Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Nari Samman Yojana|
|Launched By||Kamal Nath, former CM of MP|
|Launch Date||May 9, 2023|
|Beneficiary||women of the state|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to women for living|
|State||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Official Website||To be launched soon|
Objective of MP Nari Samman Yojana
The Nari Samman Yojana was primarily launched by Kamal Nath for the MP state. The scheme’s primary objective is to make women empower after they get a financial assistance of Rs 1,500 every month.
In addition to the above, Rs 500 will also be given to them separately for a gas cylinder. After receiving this amount, the women of the state can beconme self reliant.
In order to apply for this scheme, women need to fill an application form in the offline mode from May 9, 2023.
Benefits & features of Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana is launched by the former CM of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath
- Nari Samman Yojana is going to be launched on May 9 where a financial aid of Rs 1500 will be given
- All eligible women of the state will get a total of Rs 2,000 under this scheme
- Apart from Rs 1500, Rs 500 will be given to them for a gas cylinder
- The said amount provided under the MP Nari Samman Yojana will be credited to their respective bank accounts
- Eligible women can apply under this scheme from May 9 onward
- You need to submit application forms in the offline mode under the Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana
- It’s estimated that up to 50,000 women will fill forms under this scheme
- The core objective of this scheme is to make women self reliant
- Through the MP Nari Samman Yojana, the overall living standard of women is bound to increase
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana
- You need to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh (MP) to apply for Nari Samman Yojana
- The scheme is applicable only for the women of the state
- To apply, the age of an applicant should fall from 18 to 60 years
- Women of different caste and class will be able to apply under this scheme
- The bank account of all eligible women need to be connected with heir Aadhar
Documents for Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
- Composite ID
- Age certificate
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Aadhar card
How to apply under MP Nari Samman Yojana 2023?
- The Nari Samman Yojana is going to start from May 9, 2023. If you want to become a part of this scheme, you can apply only after May 9 when it will be implemented to all women of the state.
- To use this scheme flawlessly, you need to have some documents ready like your Aadhar card, mobile number, class, date of birth, Age, ward, Samagra ID gram panchayat, and more.
- After this much is done, some other application forms will be filled for Nari Samman Yojana 2023. You will be given a piece of acknowledgment after you fill the form in the offline mode.
Nari Samman Yojana FAQs
When will Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana start?
The Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana will kick start from May 9, 2023
What is MP Nari Samman Yojana?
It’s launched to make women of the state self reliant through Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana
Who will get the benefit under Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana?
Under the MP Nari Samman Yojana, all women of the state will get the benefit
In which mode one can apply under Madhya Pradesh Nari Samman Yojana?
All women of the state can apply for this scheme via offline mode
- What is RODTEP Scheme? Check Benefits, Product List, Rates & Benefits,
- Nishtha Yojana: Nishtha Yojana Training Program & Registration