Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana 2023: It’s a scheme launched by the government of Himachal Pradesh named Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana so as to directly benefit orphans in the state. To be precise, 6,000 orphans of the state are going to be adopted by the government.
All orphans of Himachal Pradesh not only be adopted but also be taken care sincerely by the state government. All kind of assistance will therefore be provided to them under this scheme. For example, they will be given assistance in the form of expenses, housing facility, marriage needs and much more.
Under the Mukhyamantri Sukh Ashray Yojana, orphans will also be given a financial aid every month. So, if you wish to grab more detail of the Chief Minister Sukh Ashray Yojana, you need to go through the entire document. It’s because complete information is given regarding Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashraya Yojana.
Chief Minister Sukh Aashray Yojana 2023
It all started when the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Thakur Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu decided to launch the Mukhyamantri Sukh Ashray Yojana on February 16, 2023. As announced by the CM, as many as 6,000 orphans will be adopted by the state government of HP.
Under the above scheme, all facilities of orphans like education, financial expenses and others will be borne by the state government. The scheme will also cover specially-able children, Orphan, children, senior citizens, and destitute women.
In order to make the Mukhyamantri Sukh Ashray Yojana successful, a budget of Rs 101 crore has already been sanctioned by the government in the recent past.
Table of Contents
Information of Chief Minister Sukh Ashray Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Chief Minister Sukh Aashray Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Thakur Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu|
|Launch Date||February 16, 2023|
|Beneficiary||Orphan children, senior citizens, destitute women|
|Budget||Rs 101 crore|
|Objective||Financial aid to orphan children|
|State||Himachal Pradesh (HP)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Sukh Aashraya Yojana
The core objective that lies in the Mukhyamantri Sukh Ashray Yojana is to serve the poor of the state. Under this scheme, as many as 6,000 orphans along with senior citizens, destitute women, and children will be taken care financially. Under this scheme, there is a provision to help orphans and others by giving all facilities of life including food, house, and other needs of life.
The state government will help them till 27 years of age. By doing is, the government is very sure that the lives of destitute children will be improved. In short, the Chief Minister’s Sukh Ashray Yojana is bound to make the lives of them bright.
How much money will be received in Chief Minister Sukh Ashray Yojana
- A financial aid to orphans and others will be given under the Chief Minister Sukh Ashray Yojana. Take a look at the details of this scheme which is likely to benefit children, women, and senior citizens of the state.
- Under the recently launched Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana 2023, a recurring account is proposed to be opened for orphans, destitute women and others living in institutions.
- An amount of Rs 1,000 will be directly transferred to the bank accounts by the state government every month of children of age group of 0 to 14
- Orphan children and single women of the age group between 14-18 will be given financial relief of Rs 2,500 every month
- The scheme will also help children of 14-18 years of age with an amount of Rs 1 lakh in the form of hostel and coaching fee
- The scheme will also cover orphans by giving them a scholarship of Rs 4,000 every month
- In addition to the above, picnic will also be organized every month to give them a boost in their overall development
- Under the Mukhyamantri Sukh Ashray Yojana, orphans will be held financially to take care of their housing needs
- Orphans will also be given a compensation of Rs 2 lakh for their marriage
- Orphan children who wish to have their own start up will be given a financial aid of Rs 2 lakh
- They will be given a financial aid of Rs 500 every month to celebrate festivals. Using this money, they can purchase anything on the festival
Benefits and features of HP Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana 2023
- It was on February 16, 2023 when the Chief Minister’s Scheme for the orphan children was first announced
- Under this scheme, as many as 6,000 orphan children are going to be directly benefitted
- These orphans of the state will therefore be adopted as Children of the State by the state government
- The scheme will also cover senior citizens, destitute women, and specially abled children
- Under the Mukhyamantri Sukh Ashray Yojana, orphans will also be provided with housing facility along with 3 biswa land to landless and up to Rs 2 lakh for marriage
- In order to make the scheme successful, a budget of Rs 101 crore has already been sanctioned
- The state government will provide all the necessary study material to orphans to help them prepare for quality education
- The scheme has also the provision to construct integrated complexes for old aged people and women
- Similarly, the state government will also arrange other facilities like indoor and outdoor games, playgrounds, modern classroom, bathroom, Music rooms, etc.
- All orphans under 18 years of age will be given necessary food and shelter facility up to 27 years
- By implementing this scheme, the future of these orphan children and others will be made bright
Eligibility for Chief Minister Sukh Ashray Yojana
- To qualify for the Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana, you need to be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh (HP)
- The scheme will be open to only orphans of the state
- Senior citizen and destitute women will also be eligible to apply
Documents required for Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account statement
- Landless affidavit
- Hostel receipt for coaching facility
- Affidavit of destitute women
- Death certificate of the parents of the child
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
How to apply under Chief Minister Sukh Asray Yojana 2023?
If you fulfill all the above requirements to get benefit under the Mukhyamantari Sukh Aashray Yojana, you need to wait for now. It’s because the scheme can start anytime.
So far, the state government has not released any official information to apply under this scheme. Once it’s done, you will be able to apply. In the meanwhile, keep checking this page for future updates.
- TAFCOP Portal: tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Login & Check Active SIM, Status
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023: Download Complete Beneficiary List
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21: Widow Pension Scheme Online