LMS Karnataka Scheme, Student Registration and Login @ karnatakalms.com | Karnataka Learning Management System Benefits, Faculty App Download
Under the LMS Karnataka scheme, the state government of Karnataka has introduced an online introduction plan which is also referred as Karnataka LMS Scheme.
As the name appeals, digital platforms is a pool of digital courses available in a number of languages.
As a matter of fact, the above digital platform under the state government of Karnataka will soon provide many more e-learning opportunities in the future.
All such e-learning opportunities will be available via digital courses in several languages like schools and colleges.
If you are inclined towards learning different e-learning programs initiated by the state government of Karnataka, you need to adhere on the Karnataka Learning Management System 2023.
Table of Contents
LMS Karnataka Scheme
Like many other educational institutions in the country, Karnataka’s higher educational institutions basically use LMS Scheme 2022 for online learning.
As it is quite obvious, the above scheme is going to benefit around 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 instructors.
The detail of this scheme includes LMS Karnataka 430 which is going to be implemented in the first class institutions. It will also be implemented across 14 engineering colleges and 87 polytechnics.
This is what the Chief Minister of Karnataka Yeddyurappa has to say, “KLMS is deployed in two ways: LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms.”
The above project costs approximately 34.14 crore. As it looks evident, the sole motive of digitalizing the education system in the state is to basically move the curricula of educational institutions like schools and colleges online.
After the introduction of this scheme, the students of Karnataka will be the direct beneficiaries. The official report says that around 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 instructors will benefit from this scheme.
Do you know what budget was allocated for the above scheme? Well, as per the sources, around Rs 34 crores has been allocated for this scheme.
The scheme launched will also has 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms along with various digital platforms and systems.
In addition to the above, the LMS Scheme will also facilitate other services like video lectures, study materials, and PPT practice sessions. This new way of digital learning will surely impact the minds of students in a positive way.
Karnataka Learning Management System Overview
|Name of scheme||LMS Karnataka Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Students’ digital learning method|
LMS Scheme Objectives
As it looks evident, the main or primary motto of launching this scheme is to move the curricula of educational institutions like schools and colleges online and into digital format.
The e-learning system of Karnataka costs around Rs 34.14 crore with 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms. It also has digital learning-based learning management systems that are likely to administer the newly built LMS Platform.
Karnataka LMS Scheme Benefits
The state government of Karnataka offers various benefits in launching the Karnataka LMS Scheme. Some of them are given below for your reference:
- The new e-Learning environment gives students and faculty an opportunity to acquire knowledge using several e-learning modules developed specifically for them
- Through this value based online learning module, students are basically encouraged to streamline the digital literacy among students
- KLMS Scheme also directly benefits instructors by helping them transitioning from the conventional mode of teaching
- The staff members, after adopting such a new online learning system make the program far more effective
- The scheme has also been found to have a positive retention rate in schools and colleges where this new learning scheme has been implemented
- The Learning Management System Scheme also allows university and school kids to compete on academic level
- Using this scheme, students get direct motivation to study on their own
Karnataka LMS Scheme Documents Needed
The following documents are needed for the LMS scheme:
- Student School Enrollment Number
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Karnataka LMS Scheme Application Procedure
The LMS Karnataka scheme will be initiated by the Chief Minister of the state by announcing all the benefits to students and instructors.
Currently, there is no LMS portal available. The students will get an alert whenever this scheme will be launched.
When this scheme will launch officially, hundreds of students residing in the state and elsewhere will directly benefit.
The state government will also launch the online application which will be available on Google Play Store from where it can be quickly downloaded.
The students can directly learn the courses of their choice under the supervision of qualified instructors online while using this application.
- JK EPM Portal Login & Registration @ epm.jk.gov.in
- CIDCO Lottery 2022: Online Form, Schedule & Eligibility
- eDistrict UP Login & Certificate Status- Uttar Pradesh Income/Caste/Residence