KVS 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Are you interested to apply for various posts of PGT, TGT and PRT teachers at premiere KVS institution?
If yes, then you need to check the KVS 2020 eligibility criteria first before applying for the above posts.
In this post, we are going to update you with the eligibility criteria of various teaching posts including PGT (Post Graduate) teachers, Primary Teachers (Music), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) along with some other eligibility criteria like their essential qualification, age limit and more.
KVS, better known as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites application to recruit for the position of teachers including PGT, TGT, PRT and more. Some other posts that KVS recruits include Vice Principals, Principals and Primary teacher (Music).
All those applicants who are eligible to apply for the above teaching posts only need to apply for the above posts through the official KVS website which is www.kvssangathan.nic.in.
It’s time to take a look at the eligibility criteria of for a plethora of teaching posts of KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan).
Now, take a look at various teaching posts along with their respective age limits.
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||40|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||35|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||30|
KVS Age Limit Relaxation
|S No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||OBC (Other Backward Class)||3 years|
|3||Women (all category)||10 years|
|4||KVS Employees||No age limit|
|5||Candidates with 3 years of duty in central govt.||5 years (General)
10 years (SC)
8 years (OBC)
|6||Domicile of J&K||5 years|
|7||Disabilities||Up to 15 years|
|8||Ex servicemen||Up to 3 years|
|9||Ex servicemen||Up to 8 years|
Qualification for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Physical & Health Education, Art Education and Work Experience
|S. No||Post (Subject)||Qualification(s) & Experience|
|1||TGT (Physical and Health Education)||Essential:
Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent
|2||TGT (Art Education)||Essential:
1. Five years’ recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting/
Sculpture! Graphic Art
Equivalent recognized Degree
2. Working knowledge of Hindi & English.
Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer Applications.
|3||TGT (Work Experience)||Essential:
Electrical Gadgets and Electronics:
i) Three years Diploma after Higher Secondary in Electrical. Electronics Engineering from an institution recognized by State Govt./ Govt. of India. (The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma Course should be at least Higher Secondary).
Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University.
Graduate in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University.
ii) Working knowledge of Hindi and English.
i) One year practical experience in a recognized workshop institution/factory.
ii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Candidates who are going to appear for the post of KVS recruitment drive need to check all the eligibility criteria by visiting the official website of KVS.
In case, a candidate is not meeting all the eligibility criteria to apply he or she will not be considered eligible for the posts of TGT, PGT, PRT and Librarian 2020 KVS posts.
- IERT 2020 Admit Card Released Online @iertonline.in January 22, 2021
- BSEB 10th Admit Card 2021 Released @biharboardonline.com January 19, 2021
- Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee Admit Card January 19, 2021
- RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment Admit Card 2020 January 19, 2021
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable PET Admit Card 2021 January 19, 2021
- APDCL Admit Card 2020-21 for AM, JM & AAO Released January 19, 2021
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Admit Card 2020 Released January 15, 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021 January 14, 2021
- JPSC AE Admit Card 2021; Assistant Engineer Exam Date @ jpsc.gov.in January 14, 2021
- UCO Bank SO Admit Card for 91 Specialist Officers Released January 11, 2021