KPSC Status Benefits, Status Check, App Download; Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration @ thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
Today, there are millions of job seekers who are unable to find a right job for them. This not only results in the waste of talent but also implies to dissatisfaction among young minds. In order to handle such a situation and to provide a right job to the youth of the nation, the state of Kerala has come forward to help them. They have launched the PSC Thulasi Portal to basically help such unemployed youths who are looking for jobs.
In order to apply for the right job as per their qualification, all they need to do is to submit their completed application forms online. Using the above portal, all residents of Kerala state can apply for a suitable job as per their qualification.
As the jobs will be given under Kerala Public Service Commission, hundreds of youths are welcome to apply for the right jobs. In a step further to help such unemployed youths, the state government of Kerala has come forward and posted a lot of open positions online. After you submit your application on the portal, you become eligible to grab the right job for you.
The present document is bound to provide you all the relevant information given on the official Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. In addition to the above, it will also include some other prerequisites like advantages, functions and other paper work.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
All the applicants under the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) need to register on PSC Thulasi. It works in a simple way by publishing all the vacancies on the portal. If you are interested to get a job under KPSC, you just need to post your resume online on the said portal.
Currently, the online platform is accepting online application for 2022 exam and registrations. Before applying to any of the post, candidates are requested to first register and log in at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
Once candidates are able to create an account on this website, they are liable to grab a handful of information regarding different exams conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission.
Apart from the above, they will also be able to get the information regarding current job postings as advertised by the state government of Kerala. All you need is to login to the portal.
After a candidate applies for a job by registering to the portal, the profile pf the candidate will be uploaded so as to reflect the current status of his application. The candidate will be alerted by SMS service.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Objectives
The online PSC Thulasi platform is launched by the Kerala state to help unemployed youths in getting a right job for them. And so, the portal is designed in such a way to help them find and grab the right job for them. The job will be given to them as per their qualification and experience.
Not only that, students will also be able to apply both for competitive exam and recruitments on the portal. In addition to the above, they can also be able to know about their results as well.
In order to help them, an online web portal is designed for all the openings related to the state. Candidates are expected to first check their eligibility and other criteria before they apply.
In case, the candidate applies by registering on the portal, he will continue to get all the notifications via email and mobile.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Overview
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Launched By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Name of the web portal||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To raise employment opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Kerala unemployed citizens|
|Age limit||21-50 years|
Kerala PSC Thulasi Eligibility
Find the eligibility criteria for registering on the web portal:
- The applicant must be a Kerala citizen
- He/She must have completed 21 years of age at the time of applying
- The applicant should not be older than 51 years at the time of applying
- The applicant should either be a graduate or post graduate from a recognized institute or university
Kerala PSC Thulasi Documents
- Candidates need to submit a digital or scanned picture in JPG format
- The candidate should have his blue or black color signature on white paper
- PAN, Voter ID, Aadhar and any other government issued ID card
- Although, the state domicile will be optional, the same can be required for employment and tests
Kerala PSC Thulasi Application Procedure
Once a candidate has been registered successfully on the portal, he or she won’t be allowed to edit their profile again. In order to grab KPSC job announcements, you need to register on the website:
- First, you must visit thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in’s official website
- Next, visit the area where registered users are able to sign-in and new users can easily register
- Next, select the Register option
- It will give you an option for a new registration
- Enter all the viable information like your name, religion, caste, date of birth (D.O.B), identification and more
- It will generate an OTP on your registered mobile phone
- You can now create your user ID and password by entering the OTP sent to you
- Next, enter the captcha
- Finally, you can sign in and submit the registration and declaration form
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Process
Candidates won’t be able to edit their profiles in any way after they are successfully registered on the portal. If you are intended to get KPSC job announcements, you need to first register on the website:
- First, visit the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) website
- Once you reach the homepage, click “Registered User Login”
- It will bring a new page in front of you
- Enter all the relevant information like your User ID, password, along with valid captcha
- Next, select the login option given in the drop-down menu to complete the login process
Kerala PSC Thulasi Resize Photo and Signature
The PSC Thulasi registration portal has been well set up for job seekers. It allows them to place their signature and digital picture in the correct shape and size. Those using PSC portal can straightaway change or edit their signature and the size of the pictures.
- First, you need to visit the Kerala Service Commission portal to reach the homepage
- Next, click “Resize Photo/Signature”
- You can now resize your Signature and Photo
- On the given screen, you can easily click and pick your picture to validate your application form
- This will change your signature and picture to appropriate size. Finally, attach all your files to the application form
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023: Download Complete Beneficiary List
- Aadhaar PVC Card: Know How to Use Your Aadhaar PVC Card Like An ATM Card
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY): Apply Online