Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Online Apply, Eligibility, RGRHCL Beneficiary Selection List @ ashraya.karnataka.gov.in, Application Form
The state government of Karnataka is currently accepting online applications for CM’s 1 lakh Bengaluru Housing Plan. Under the above scheme, there is a plan to make 1 lakh multi-story houses. All these houses will be dedicated to the economically challenged group of the society.
Due to this, the state government of Karnataka proposes to provide subsidy either for home renovation or home construction. If you are interested, you can fill the online application form by visiting ashraya.kar.nic.in.
Table of Contents
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2023
It was in 2000 when the state government of Karnataka launched the program to facilitate financially challenged people with housing scheme. The above plan was swiftly implemented by involving both the state as well as central government.
In addition to the above, the housing program will also be a low cost program having all the support of low-cost technologies (construction) in rural areas. It will therefore help Nirmithikendras grow stronger.
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Economically challenged residents of Karnataka|
|Benefit||Rs. 1 Lakh to the residents|
|Objective||House Construction and renovation subsidy|
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme Subsidy Details
The state of Karnataka’s one-lakh housing program is there to give an option to hundreds of economically challenged people with this housing scheme. The houses will be given to them at discounted prices.
A subsidy of Rs. 2.70 lakh and Rs. 3.50 lakh is proposed to be given as per the beneficiary’s caste and category.
Karnataka One Lakh Housing Scheme: Home Loan Availability
All those who are fortunate to receive apartments will have to pay 10% cost of property. In addition to the above, they can also apply for a loan to bear funds.
- You can have so many ways to grab interesting mortgage deals
- Simply, visit portals of leading banks and compare their loan packages
- Next, locate the online loan application of your choice
- Provide all the documents needed like your source of income, residency, and age
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Eligibility Requirements
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state
- The annual family income of the applicant must not exceed Rs 87,000
- In order to qualify, you need to have lived permanently in Bangalore city for the last five years
- The above scheme is launched to help poor residents of the state
- The above scheme holds true for first come first serve basis. The first 1 lakh candidates are bound to get benefit from this scheme
Documents Needed to Apply
- Passport size photograph
- Labour Department Registration number
- Voter Card
- Ration Card
- Mobile number
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate from the revenue department
- Permanent Residence Certificate
How to Apply Online for Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme?
Anyone can apply for the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Program by adhering to the below given points:
- First, visit the portal of the CM Housing Scheme in Karnataka at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- Next, select Chief Minister’s Bangalore Housing Program on the home page
- Click Application Submission option on the next screen
- Provide details regarding the Assembly Constituency and Area
- Next, enter some more location detail and press Proceed button
- Enter more information needed regarding your annual income, age, and cast
- Select your payment method to make Rs. 100 registration fee payment
- Finally, click Submit button to finish the application procedure
How to Check the Status of an Application
You can always check the current status of your online application for the CM Housing Program in Karnataka by adhering to the following:
- First, visit ashraya.karnataka.gov.in to check Karnataka One Lakh Housing Scheme’s official web portal
- Next, select the Beneficiary Status tab on the home page
- Enter your beneficiary code and district name on the following page
- Finally, click on the submit button for the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Program
Process to Check Your Name in Beneficiary List
You can even search your name by simply entering your details like your name, registered mobile number, or ration card number. You can do this only after CM Housing Plan in Karnataka has appeared on your system.
The above beneficiary list will also be available on the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Program portal.
You may contact the below mentioned contact details for more information:
Fax Number: 080 23143130
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: 080 23118888
What are the income requirements for Karnataka’s One Lakh Housing Scheme?
For all households who tend to apply under the Karnataka One Lakh Housing scheme, the minimum annual income will be Rs. 87,000
What is the minimum age requirement to apply for the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Scheme?
A minimum of 18 years of age is required for a candidate to apply for One Lakh Housing Program
Does the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Project application require a registration fee?
Yes. After you complete the online application form under the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Plan, you need to pay a registration fee of Rs. 100.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Scheme: Avail LPG cylinder for Rs 500
- PM SHRI Yojana: PM Shri Yojana Launched, 14500 Schools to Be Upgraded