Join Indian Army Portal Login @ joinindianarmy.nic.in, Benefits & Eligibility, Army Bharti Notification Download, How to Register on Indian Army Portal
The central government has initiated many schemes from time to time. The purpose of creating these schemes is to benefit the common man. Join Indian Army Portal is a new initiative taken by the government under the Ministry of Defense.
The purpose of launching this scheme is also make aware the people of India about Indian military services. It’s also there to make us aware and boost our nation’s defense and security.
In the present document, we will discuss some of the advantages of this scheme along with its primary goals. You will also go through its application process and papers need for this portal.
Table of Contents
Join Indian Army Portal
Join the Indian Army portal and also learn the new way about the organization responsible to create the nation’s defense capabilities. Without any doubt, the Indian Army is responsible to build our nation’s defense and security at all times.
And your participation in the armed forces will directly help you directly to become a devoted citizen of this country who knows the ethics and value of being an Indian citizen.
As there are already over 3 million people serving in the Indian army, there is an advantage for you to get selected to work for the armed forces.
First of all, youths need to consider themselves about being a part of the armed forces.
In order to become a professional in the services, they need to first educate themselves to becoming a devoted Indian citizen.
The different selection criteria to joining the service include applying, preparing the relevant papers, and being prepared for the physical tests.
After you clear all these preliminary rounds of the selection process, you will have to appear for the interview so as to evaluate your potential before you take the armed forces services.
Candidates are generally put through the appropriate training programs in making you a soldier if you are finally accepted to join the Indian Army.
joinindianarmy.nic.in Portal Highlights
|Name of the Portal||Join Indian Army Portal|
|Launched By||Minister of Defence|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Nation (Youth)|
|Objective||To Strengthen Indian Army|
Objective for Join Indian Army Portal
Joining Indian Army is a matter of great prestige. But before you are finally selected, you need to clear paperwork, fitness testing, and interviews.
Benefits for Join Indian Army Portal
Take a look at some of the benefits of the Indian Army Portal:
- You get a family pension which is increased by 50% of the amount of the reckonable emoluments taken for a period of 10 years
- You get free of charge courtesy of the Central Government Army Central Welfare Fund
- National Defence Fund of British Columbia
- Gratuity upon dying plus pension upon retirement
- Maturity of the AGI
Eligibility to Join Indian Army Portal
The eligibility to join the Indian Army portal is given below:
- Parteligibilityve to be Indian nationals or residents
- Your age must fall between 18 and 42 years to join Indian Army
- You should possess a degree from a reputable institution
Documents to Join Indian Army Portal
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Birth certificate (DOB)
- Education certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of good character
- Certificates of education obtained
- Unmarried certificate
- Resident certificate
How to Login Indian Army Portal
- First, you need to visit the official website of Indian Army
- Check the below after reaching the home page
- Click on the button “Apply Now” to display a new page
- Next, enter your Matriculation proof number and register your mobile number
- Enter your username and password
- Next, provide some other details like your email address, matriculation proof number, birth date or simply register by entering your mobile phone
- Hit the “Submit” button
- You can now login using the newly minted password
- Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download With Direct Link
- JK EPM Portal Login & Registration @ epm.jk.gov.in
- Prerna Portal UP: Mission Prerna Portal prernaup.in, New Registration & Login
- IHRMS Punjab Login @ hrms.punjab.gov.in, Service Book, Salary Slip