HOBPAS Haryana: In this document, we will discuss about building plans that were earlier used to approve in a traditional way by the Haryana Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP). It happened way back in 2018.
But now, all building plans are presently approved online. It all happened when the agency actually came forward to work on the delay of approvals of building plans. It therefore tested a plethora of online testing methods to not only speed up approvals but also increase transparency, and minimize human interaction.
Here you will come across some detailed information regarding HOBPAS Haryana like Procedure to apply for building plan for TCPO in Haryana, Steps to Register on HOBPAS Haryana, Required Documents, Highlights, and lots more.
Table of Contents
HOBPAS Haryana Portal
The state has come forward to help citizens acquire building plan approvals in a shorter span of time. Some of the work includes occupancy certificates, DPC certificates, reconstruction certificates, building plan approvals online. So, all these activities were carried out online by the online Building Plan Approval System (HOBPAS), Government of Haryana.
And so, no approvals were made within the boundaries of the MCG in the absence of an approved building design. As per Additional The above was directed by the Commissioner of the Municipal Corporation of Gurugram (MCG), Dr. Vaishali Sharma, who further announced that anyone found doing construction activities in accordance with an approved plan is likely to be 0punished as per the law.
HOBPAS Haryana Details in Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||HOBPAS Haryana|
|Approved By||Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP)|
|Approval Time||5 Days|
HOBPAS Haryana Required Documents
Take a look at some of the required documents for HOBPAS Haryana:
- 4 copies of form BR-I and BR-II
- Architectural Plans
- A security fee of Rs 10
- Conformity certificate
- Qualification of a technical person
- A requirement for TCPS to decide imposing a sanction within 60 days of receiving an application
Steps to Register on HOBPAS Haryana Portal
Users are required to adhere to the following to register on HOBPAS Haryana:
- First, create your profile by visiting the HOBPAS online portal
- Architects and individual users submit their application using HOBPAS portal
- If you are HSIIDC allottee to HSIDC, DULB, or DTP, you need to apply online to receive approval of your building plan
- After you register on HOBPAS portal, the user registration will appear
- The system will ask you for your real identification. Here you need to complete the fields like your contact detail, security detail, date of birth, full name
- Click save button to move to the next slide
- After submission, a pop up will come to indicate you have successfully created an account
- Next, you need to enter construction plan application and other details
- Login by supplying necessary detail to reach website’s default home page
- Here you have 2 registration choices like structural engineer and architect
- You will be sent certain process type if you have still not registered
- After your application is authorized, you will receive your license number
- Simply, download your license number from the client site
- Hit NEXT button to enter all information. Save it and continue
Procedure to Apply for Building Plan for TCPO in Haryana
Users need to adhere to the following to apply for your building plan for TCPO (Town and Country Planning Online) in Haryana:
- Click Connect tab to proceed
- Next, click ‘Add New Property’ option
- Select your office and district
- Next, select the type of land like CLU or licensed
- Enter your designated case number or CLU number. Click ‘Go’ button
- Next, enter your License number and select Add option
- Next, enter your password after accepting the declaration
- Click on ‘View’ option to designate your building permit consultant
- You will now be assigned your building permit consultant (Firm/Architect) to finally apply for a building permit
Duration of the HOBPAS Approval Process in Haryana
As per the Government of Haryana, all approvals from DCP to DCU, like temporary connection of power and clearance for building plans can now be swiftly made as per the Draft Haryana Data Centre Policy.
In addition to the above, the industry also received the approval to basically prepare a special firefighting plan within a span of 10 days of the approval of your application. Loans are approved using your registration certificates and building licenses.
To conclude, the system owned by the government has become much more efficient mainly due to the Haryana online building plan approval system (HOBPAS Haryana).
- National Family Benefit Scheme: Application Status, Eligibility & Online Application Form
- myAadhaar Portal: Update Aadhar Card Online for Free Till 14th June
- Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2023 Online Application Form