Old Age Pension Scheme Haryana Registration | Old Age Pension Haryana Online | Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme online application | Old Age Pension Haryana | Sje Haryana
Haryana old age pension is like any other pension scheme valid for any state. Under this scheme, the residents of Haryana who are older than 60 years of age are provided a financial help up to Rs. 1800 per month.
This immensely help all those older people of the state who have no other source of income. This comes under great respite for them. This scheme or yojana comes under the old age pension scheme which is also run in almost all the states of the country.
In this post, we are going to update you with this kind of pension which is crucial at such an age when older people have nothing to sustain their lives. Anyone who is the resident of Haryana can apply to the Haryana old age pension scheme if he or she meets all the criteria as directed by the state government.
The post will cover all the salient features of the above yojana or scheme along with eligibility criteria, documents needed and many other things.
Old Age Pension Scheme Haryana 2020
As the name suggests, the above yojana or scheme is meant only for older citizens of Haryana. This is why it has been named Old age pension scheme Haryana 2020.
Before applying, make sure that the applicant should have completed 60 years of age on the date of applying
If you are one of those who have attained this much of age, you can simply apply under this scheme to get all the benefits provided you fulfill all the required criteria.
Please note that before you apply to avail the benefits of old age pension scheme for Haryana residents, you need to have all the mandatory documents to prove your identity like your Aadhar card, bank account, mobile number, age proof and more.
Purpose of Haryana Old Age Pension 2020
Well, the purpose of this scheme is to financially help older residents of Haryana state who have no other source of income.
Also, these people are unable to sustain their own lives due to financial crisis. This is why the government found the need to initiate a helping hand to help them make financially strong.
Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 1800 per month is transferred directly to the bank accounts of such people who are more than 60 years of age. By helping older people who are the residents of Haryana state not only make them financially stronger but also help them to lead a dignified life as well.
In this section, we are going to update you with all the features of the old age pension for the residents of Haryana. The above scheme was actually implemented in the year 2020. Please find below the relevant information given below:
|Name of scheme||Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme|
|First Launched By||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiary||Haryana Senior Citizens|
|Name of the Department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Objective||Providing financial aid to elderly citizens of Haryana state|
Do you know that Haryana government has launched a scheme for the benefit of older people who have absolutely no source of their income? Well, in order to facilitate them with minimal life requirements, the state government of Haryana has introduced a scheme known as Haryana old age pension, meant for older residents of the state who have crossed the age limit of 60 years. Take a look at some of the benefits of this scheme:
- The benefit of this scheme is given to all men and women of the state who have attained 60 years of age
- Under this Old Age Pension Scheme Haryana, a sum of Rs 1800 is given to the residents of Haryana who have attained the age of 60 years or more.
- This comes under the old age pension scheme and is meant for the state of Haryana
- The above yojana helps the living standard of older people
In order to avail the above old age pension scheme, applicants first need to understand the eligibility criteria before they actually apply.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 60 years at the time of applying
- The applicant can apply only if their annual family income is below 2 Lakh
- Only those need to apply who are residing in Haryana
- Those men and women who have crossed the age limit of 60 years are welcome to apply
Please take a look below to find the list of documents needed to apply for the old age pension scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Steps to Follow for Applying Haryana Old Age Pension
The process of applying for Haryana old age pension is very simple. Please have a look below to know the ways to apply for the above old age pension scheme:
- Don’t forget to take a print of your legibly filled application
- Next, fill all the relevant information like your name, Aadhar card details, address and more
- Afterwards, your signature and testimony are verified with the concerned authority
- Please make sure to use it in any reliable format
- Simply visit the Saral portal to login by entering your valid credentials. After your account is created, click on the option ‘services’
- Click on the registration section of ‘Apply for Old Age Pension Yojana’
- Fill all your details and then upload your documents
- Next, click on the submit option after filling all the necessary detail
- Finally, create your Citizen Registration ID
- You are expected to preserve your ID for any further reference
Users have a lot of privileges when they have to use the portal. They can simply go ahead and submit their completed applications after visiting the DSWO office or Saral Seva Kendra. You may always find more information by directly visiting the above portal.
- Nadakacheri CV: Apply Online Caste, Income Certificate Application Status June 25, 2021
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021: Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status June 25, 2021
- MP Rojgar Portal 2021: mprojgar.gov.in Employment Registration June 25, 2021
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021: PM Kisan 8th installment, pmkisan.gov.in List June 25, 2021