Haryana Free Laptop Yojana | Haryana Free Laptop Scheme | Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration | Haryana Free Laptop Yojana Form | Haryana Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
Haryana Free Laptop Yojana is all about distributing free laptops to students. In this post, we are going to update you with all the eligibility criteria and other details of this sarkari yojana.
As the title suggests, it’s not just any other government scheme, it’s an effort by the Haryana government to encourage students towards education. The basic purpose of the government is to ensure that no student is deprived of basic education which is also the right to every child in the country.
By going through this post, you will be able to know in much detail about the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme along with more information related to this scheme.
We know that many questions must be bombarding your mind like the benefits, features and objectives of this scheme. And above all, how to get the laptops for free? Well, the post is all about the same.
In order to get all the detailed information about Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021, you need to go through this post till the end.
Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021
The above scheme is basically for Haryana students who are going to get free laptops provided that they score no less than 95% marks in their class 10th board examination.
All schools who will get the above benefit must fall under the Haryana School Examination Board. As per the above scheme, free laptops will be distributed directly by the Deputy Commissioner.
Any student who scores more than 95% marks will be eligible to get benefit of free laptops. As per Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021, the government will distribute as many as 500 free laptops.
All these laptops will be distributed among children who fall under 5 different categories.
Distributing free laptops will make the lives of merit holder students easier as they will be able to study without any flaws. This will also enable them to take online classes as well.
Five categories of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
Please take a look at all the five different categories of students that are divided so as to distribute free laptops to them.
Category 1: In the first category, a total of 100 laptops will be distributed to first 100 students who top in the entire Haryana state. There will be no bar of any caste which means the above scheme will be applicable to children of all religion and castes
Category 2: Here a total of 100 laptops will be distributed to children falling under general category who score maximum marks
Category 3: A total of 100 laptops will be distributed to children who live below poverty line (BPL)
Category 4: 100 laptops will be distributed to Schedule Caste (SC) students
Category 5: Here, 100 free laptops will be distributed to students who fall under Schedule Tribe (ST) category
Key Highlights Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021
|Name of scheme||Haryana Free Laptop Scheme|
|Objective||Distributing free laptops among students|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||Students of Haryana|
|Number of Laptops||500|
Purpose of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
The objective of implementing Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021 is not just to distribute free laptops among Haryana students but also to empower them with basic education.
The above scheme is also an effort to reward extraordinary or meritious students to boost their morale so that they continue to make efforts towards attaining higher education.
Distributing free laptops can really make a difference to them as they will be able to pursue an uninterrupted education which is quite necessary at the primary level.
Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021 is also to encourage students towards education. It’s because most students who want to study become helpless without having proper facilities including mobiles and laptops. This way, they will be able to devise more ways towards learning and continuing their education.
Benefits and features of Haryana Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Please take a look at different sort of benefits under this scheme:
- Under the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme, there is a provision to distribute free laptops to students whose name appear in the merit list of the Haryana state
- In order to avail the above scheme, students need to score at least 95% marks in their class 10th state board exams
- Using the above scheme, children will get free online classes
- Haryana Free Laptop Scheme 2021 is only meant for Haryana School Education Board students
- Under Haryana Free Laptop Scheme, the Deputy Commissioner will have to distribute free laptops to students whose name appear in the merit list
- The government will distribute up to 500 free laptops only
- The laptops are to be distributed under 5 different categories under Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021
- The above yojana was announced by the Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar
Haryana Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility
Please adhere to the following to find the eligibility criteria of this scheme:
- The student must be a permanent resident of Haryana state
- The annual income of the family should fall below Rs. 2.5 lakh or less
- Free laptops will be distributed only to those students whose names will appear in the merit list of Haryana Board
Important documents to apply in Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
If you wish to apply at the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme, you need to keep all the below mentioned documents handy:
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- 10th class mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
How to apply under Haryana Free Laptop Scheme
Under the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme, all those students whose names appear in the merit list will be given a free laptop each. They will also be provided with a certificate of class 10th. Once the name of the student to receive a free laptop is finalized, the same will be conveyed to the respective school.
The student will receive the information about the laptop directly from his school. Once Haryana Free Laptop Scheme 2021 becomes popular among students of the state, it will better encourage them towards their studies.
- Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal & Registration 2020: TN Employment Exchange Login January 22, 2021
- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Online Registration, Application January 22, 2021
- CIDCO Lottery 2021: Online Form, Schedule & Eligibility January 20, 2021
- SSPMIS Payment Status: Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar Beneficiary Status January 13, 2021
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer 2019 Recruitment Interview Letter January 6, 2021
- Amma Vodi List 2020: Final Eligibility List & Check Online Payment Status January 6, 2021
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020: Register & Login @ NSP Portal January 6, 2021