The India Post under the aegis of Ministry of Communication Government of India has notified to fill 4166 posts of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) in its recruitment drive 2020.
These posts are for Haryana Circle, Madhya Pradesh Circle and Uttarakhand Circle. The India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 is being done for the recruitment of the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: India Post Recruitment-2020 Vacancy details
The breakups of these posts state wise are follows:
Haryana = 608
Madhya Pradesh = 2834
Uttarakhand = 724
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: How to apply online
In order to apply for 4,166 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
The candidate has to first register in the Registration module per circle and then need to generate a URN unique registration number.
Fee Payment – UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make payment depending upon the category. In case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await up to 72 hours for settlement.
Offline payments can also be made at any Head Post Office of respective places.
Fill the online form with correct credentials and upload the documents. The candidates then select their choice for the post as applied. In the final step preview the filled form and take print out of the same.
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: Fees details
UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: Registration links
|Name of Post|| |
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS: India Post Recruitment-2020
|Post Update Date||June 08, 2020|
|India post has invited application for 4166 post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the state of Haryana, MP and Uttarakhand circle|
India Post Recruitment-2020 GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) posts: 4166
|Application Fee: General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-All Category Female Candidates : Rs. 0/- ||Payment Mode |
Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, India Post E Challan Submit At Nearest Head Office/GPO Only.
Eligibility: Passed Matric Level (High School) Exam in Mathematics & English from Related State Board /Central Board in India.For State Wise Notification, please check it separately.
|Age Limit18-40 Years Age relaxation as per Government norms.|
|Vacancy DetailsTotal Vacancy: 4166 Post|
|State Name||Posts||Registration Date||Notification|
|Haryana||608||June 08, 2020 to July 07, 2020||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||2834||June 08, 2020 to July 07, 2020||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand||724||June 08, 2020 to July 07, 2020||Click Here|
|TOTAL||4166||For details refer to the official notification|
State & Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Online Registration Form|
|Contact us: [email protected]|
- BTSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020 October 2, 2020
- IPC Recruitment 2020: Apply 239 Technical Assistant and Other Posts September 29, 2020
- DRDO SASE JRF Recruitment 2020: For 11 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) September 29, 2020
- CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Apply for Administrative Officer, Clerk Post September 29, 2020
- CMPDI Recruitment 2020: Assistant Driller/Jr. Scientific Assistant posts September 28, 2020
- CEL Recruitment 2020 : Senior Manager, Accounts Officer and Other Posts September 28, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh JE Recruitment: Apply Online for 31 Posts September 28, 2020
- Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2020: 142 Accounts Assistant and Other Post September 27, 2020
- SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020: Apply for 3753 Vacancies September 27, 2020
- APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020: 123 Vacancies Notified September 27, 2020