ECIL Recruitment 2022: Online applications are being invited by ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) to fill Technical Officer Posts. All these vacancies will be currently for contract basis.
In order to be a part of the ongoing ECIL recruitment, candidates need to apply via official website of ECIL.
Please note that a total of 70 vacancies need to be filled that will be on contract basis. All vacancies will require a technical qualification.
ECIL Recruitment 2022
In order to apply online and also to get all the viable information, candidates are advised to visit the official website of ECIL https://www.ecil.co.in.
All the eligible and interested candidates need to note that the final selection of candidates will be done through interview.
If you are interested to apply, you can simply download the job notification by adhering to the following steps given below.
Steps to Download Job Notification for ECIL Technical Office Recruitment
- In order to download the job notification (PDF) of ECIL recruitment 2022, candidates need to first visit the official website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) https://www.ecil.co.in.
- Once you reach the home page, visit the Current Job Openings section available right there.
- Once you click the tab, it will open the ECIL Recruitment 2022 in a new window
- You can now save and download the PDF ECIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification for your future reference.
The vacancy details to fill the posts under the ongoing ECIL recruitment 2022 drive is listed below:
- Unreserved (UR): 32 posts
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 03
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 03
- Scheduled Cast (SC): 18
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 05
All interested candidates applying for the posts of Technical Officer need to have a Tech or BE degree in their relevant subjects and must have secured at least 60% marks.
Further, they are advised to check all the current notifications listed on the website before applying.
All the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have applied for the posts of Technical Officer will be selected through interview.
The ECIL recruitment will be held for contract basis and the interview will be held on November 13 and November 14, 2022.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 111 Trainee & Project Engineer Posts Till November 23 November 11, 2022
- RHC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 2756 posts @hcraj.nic.in November 10, 2022
- IBPS Clerk Result: IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Announced September 22, 2022