Chirayu Yojana Haryana Apply Online, benefits and eligibility of Chirayu Haryana Yojana, How to register Haryana Chirayu Yojana online
Chirayu Yojana Haryana has come into force by the Haryana government to keep in track the health of the citizens. The Chirayu Yojana just started by the Haryana government simply to extend Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
You might have observed that both the state and the central government have initiated a number of online schemes to benefit users.
And now, to keep in track the health of citizens, another such online portal has been launched by the state government of Haryana in the form of Haryana Chirayu Yojana.
Through this scheme, the benefits of the citizens would be a priority as ever. Also, the benefits of various health related facilities initiated by the government from time to time has been extended to the citizens by the state government.
It’s done primarily to help people so that they don’t have to face any sort of financial crunch to get the treatment of their near and dear ones at any point of time.
The present document will also help you go through the ways to grab Chirayu Haryana as per the eligibility. All you need is to go through this article to understand each and everything.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana 2022
Chirayu Yojana Haryana was launched when the Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar inaugurated it for the first time. Please note that Viva Yojana Haryana will be operated under Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
With the help of Chirayu Yojana Haryana, the citizens are bound to get a sum of Rs 5 lakh. It means the state government of Haryana will take care of the entire treatment cost of the Haryana citizens.
The present scheme also comprises the treatment of Divyang which has also been included in this scheme.
Please also note that all the needy citizens of the state will also be provided healthcare facilities under the Ayushman Bharat scheme list in this scheme.
It will cover those whose annual income is up to Rs 1.80 lakh. This is what the CM stated about this scheme. He said about 28 lakh families of the state will be directly benefited from this scheme.
In terms of the number of people, around 1.25 crore people are directly going to get health care benefits under the Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
दिव्यांगों समेत सवा करोड़ हरियाणवियों को मिलेगा 5 लाख रुपये का मुफ्त इलाज
योजना के दायरे में हरियाणा की 50% जनता pic.twitter.com/K0wMcrYy74
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) November 21, 2022
Table of Contents
Chirayu Yojana Haryana 2022 Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Chirayu Yojana Haryana|
|Launched By||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Haryana|
|Purpose||Provide Free Treatment Facility to Poor|
|Medical Aid||Up to Rs 5 lakh|
|Application Process Mode||Online/Offline|
Objectives of Chirayu Yojana Haryana
You might have understood by now that the sole objective of launching the Chirayu Yojana by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar is to provide health care assistance to the Haryana citizens under the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Under this scheme, the state government will bear the cost of treatment. While launching the scheme, CM Khatter stated that every citizen has the basic right to get basic health care services.
He said getting health care services are the basic right of every citizen. Under the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, citizens of the state will get assistance up to Rs 5Lkah to families with an annual income of Rs 1.80 lakh.
This is apart from those whose names are included in the SECC list in the state. Poor citizens of the state will surely get a huge help from this scheme.
Treatment of 1500 types of diseases
Chirayu Yojana Haryana has a lot of benefits. One such benefit is that it will cover 1500 types of diseases. Please also note that as many as 1500 hospitals are listed under the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Out of the above, a total of 539 private hospitals and 176 government hospitals are included. The above figures are listed in about 22 districts and 32 hospitals of Haryana.
As per the CM, claims up to Rs 580.77 crore have already been given to those who applied for the same.
In doing the good work, Haryana has also received appreciation letter from National Health Authority during the year 2021 for head claim payment.
Also note that Haryana happens to be the first state to link Ayushman card with Aadhaar.
Cards will be given to the beneficiaries through the scheme
One of the benefits of this scheme is that all beneficiaries will get their respective cards under the Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
In addition to the above, benefits will also get their illness treated on time. All they need to do is to produce the card before the treatment begins.
To let people know more about this scheme, camps will be organized. In order to organize at the broader level, a provision is also being kept by the state government to provide the beneficiary card by 31st December.
Benefits and features of Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- Chirayu Yojana Haryana was started by the Chief Minister of Haryana
- Under this scheme, poor families of the state will be covered
- Golden health cards will be issued to the beneficiaries to provide all health benefits
- The beneficiaries will be able to get the free treatment using these cards
- Under the Chirayu Yojana Haryana, a maximum of 1500 types of diseases will be covered
- Chirayu Yojana Haryana will also help poor families to treat their diseases on time
- Through the above scheme, up to 28 lakh families will get direct benefit
- 1.25 crore people are going to benefit directly through Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- All households listed in the SECC database will be covered
- In order to get the benefits of this scheme, beneficiaries need to register
- The government will borne all the expenses so as to make poor families self-reliant and empowered
Eligibility for Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- To apply under Chirayu Haryana Scheme, user must be a resident of the Haryana state
- Only citizens who are economically weaker are going to get the benefit under this scheme
- To be a part of this scheme, the annual income of the citize should be less than Rs 1.80 lakh
Documents required for Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- Aadhar card
- Permanent certificate
- I Certificate
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Process to apply offline under Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- First, visit nearest CSC Facilitation Center
- Once you visit, you can grab the application for Chirayu Yojana from CSC Suvidha Center
- Next, enter all the required detail asked in the application form
- Attach all the requested documents in the application form
- Next, submit your application form at the same place from where you received it
- This is how you will be able to apply under Silai Yojana Haryana
How to apply online under Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- First, visit the official website of Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- Click the option application form on the home page of the website
- Enter all the required information in the application form that appears
- Click on submit button
- You have now applied successfully under the Chirai Yojana Haryana
- Prerna Portal UP: Mission Prerna Portal prernaup.in, New Registration & Login
- IHRMS Punjab Login @ hrms.punjab.gov.in, Service Book, Salary Slip
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23, Apply Online @ pmsonline.bih.nic.in