Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana Application Form Pdf Download, CG Mahtari Dular Yojana Apply Online, Required Documents, Eligibility and Benefits, Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana Application Form
The Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana is a great initiative taken by the Chhattisgarh government to help provide education to the poor. Under this scheme, free education will be provided by the state government of Chhattisgarh to all those students who lost their parents during corona infection.
Under the above scheme, the state government will provide a scholarship of Rs 500 to Rs 1000. In the present document, you will know all the details about the CG Mahtari Dular Yojana.
The article will also take you through some other details of this scheme like its benefits, core objectives, eligibility, required documents and more.
Table of Contents
Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana 2022
Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana started and run by the state government of Chhattisgarh to help poor children get the education free of cost. The scheme comes into play to the affected children who lost their parents during COVID-19 pandemic.
To be precise, the children will get free education by the state government. Please note that under the CG Mahtari Dular Yojana, children from class 1 to 8 will get a scholarship of Rs 500 per month. Similarly, children studying in class 9 to class 12 will get a scholarship of Rs 1000 per month by the state government.
In addition to the above rules and regulation, the scholarships given to these children will continue even if they are studying in private schools or even wish to continue their education from the same school.
It’s because the school fee of these students will be borne by the state government. In addition to this, children will also get an opportunity to study in Swami Atmanand English Medium School which is run by the state government of Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana 2022 Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||CG Mahtari Dular Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiary||orphans of the state|
|Purpose||Financial Aid to the Orphaned Children|
|Grade||Chhattisgarh Government Schemes|
Objective of Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana
The core objective of starting the scheme is to help students in continuing their studies who lost their parents during COVID-19 pandemic. It’s basically an initiative taken by the state government to provide free financial aid to the students so that they can continue their studies.
As it looks evident, the entire expenditure of the students will be borne by the state government of Chhattisgarh. Under this scheme special scholarships will be provided by the state government every month.
Rs 1.65 crore sent to students’ accounts
Mahtari Dular Yojana was first launched by the state government of Chhattisgarh to help children continue their studies. The state government has come forward through this scheme to help those children of the state who had to lose their parents during COVID-19 pandemic.
Under the above scheme, orphaned children of the state will be given free education by the state government. As per official figures, up to 2373 students have so far got the benefit under this scheme.
Under the scheme, a total of 1 crore 65 lakh 95 thousand will directly get disabused into the bank accounts of students by the state government.
Priority in English medium school
It’s very easy for any such student to apply under the scheme, especially if they like to study in the Swami Atmanand English Medium School which is run by the state government of Chhattisgarh.
And so, there will be no fee for students under the Mahtari Dular Yojana. It will work in such a way that eligible students will get a chance to continue their quality education in various government schools run by the state government.
Benefits and features of CG Mahtari Dular Yojana scheme
- Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana first started by the state government of Chhattisgarh
- Under this scheme, a monthly scholarship is provided to the orphaned students who lost their parents during COVID-19 pandemic
- Under Mahtari Dular Yojana, a scholarship of Rs 500 per month is given to children studying from class 1 to class 8 and a scholarship of Rs 1000 per month is given to those studying in class 9 to class 12
- The amount is directly credited to the respective bank accounts to such students
- Under this scheme students will be given priority to study in English medium school
- Students will be able to complete their education through this scheme
- Using Mahtari Dular Yojana, it will be easier for students to earn a lot more benefits by continuing their basic and primary education.
Eligibility under Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana
- In order to get the benefit of Mahtari Dular Yojana, the applicant needs to be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state
- Only children residing in Chhattisgarh will be able to apply who lost their parents during COVID-19 infection
- Children having age related eligibility will also be given preference for admission
- There is no one in the family to earn and the family affected due to COVID-19 infection.
Documents required for Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Class mark sheet
- Death certificate of parents
- I Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Applicant’s address
- Mobile number
How to apply under Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana?
Please note that the Mahtari Dular Yojana is basically started and run by the state government of Chhattisgarh to help all such orphaned children of the state who lost their parents due to COVID-19 infection. Under this scheme, children will be given free scholarships so that such children could be able to continue their studies.
Those willing to get the benefit under the Mahtari Dular Yojana will have to wait as the portal has still not been launched by the state government.
Once the portal is ready, it will obviously help lakhs of students to get the benefit of this scheme
- Universal Travel Pass: How to Apply, Login, Download @epassmsdma.mahait.org ceir.gov.in Portal to Track Your Lost Mobile Phone With Complaint & Registration Form WBIFMS Pay Slip 2022 Download Pdf, Payment Status, wbifms.gov.in Login