BSEH Haryana TET 2020
Name of Post
|BSEH Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET Admit Card 2021|
BSEH Haryana TET Admit Card 2020: The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has announced the Admit Card for holding the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 through its official website @bseh.org.in.
The Haryana TET exam 2020 will be held on January 2-3, 2021.
The candidates can now check the details from the official website or follow the link as provided in the table below.
The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)
BSEH Haryana TET 2020 Online Form
Age relaxation is applicable as per rule
Haryana HTET 2020
Eligible to Teach
Classes 1 to 5
Trained graduate teacher
Upto Class 12th
Haryana HTET 2020 Highlights
To qualify for the Haryana TET 2020 exam, candidates need to score 60 per cent marks or score 90 marks in the paper.
Those belonging to the reserved category will need to score 55 per cent or by scoring 82 marks.
The candidates clearing the paper I of HTET 2020 will be eligible to teach in
The qualifying criteria for all exams will be the same
Candidates need to visit the official website for the relaxation in age, educational qualification criteria, fees etc.
How to register for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Eligible and interested candidates need to apply through the Board of School Education Haryana’s official website – bseh.org.in
Download Haryana TET Admit Card
Download Haryana TET 2020 Notification
- RRB NTPC CBT 1 Admit Card 2020 Announced December 26, 2020
- SSB Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2020 December 26, 2020
- UCO Bank SO Admit Card for 91 Specialist Officers Released December 23, 2020
- JK Bank PO Mains Admit Card 2020 Released December 20, 2020
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card Released December 20, 2020
- UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment Mains Exam 2016 Admit Card December 18, 2020
- UPSC EPFO Request For Change of Recruitment Test Centre December 18, 2020
- MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card for Various Post Declared December 18, 2020
- BPSC 66th Mains Admit Card PCS Examination 2020 December 17, 2020
- TNUSRB Constable Answer Key and Objections for Jail Warder Released December 16, 2020