Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Download | Get Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List Online| Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Rural/Urban Area New List PDF
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020: Just like many other state government schemes, we are going to share another crucial scheme. It’s known as Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List.
In this scheme, all the residents of Orissha who are forced to live in Kuccha houses will now be given financial aid so that they can comfortably live in pukka houses.
It’s going to be a detailed post where you will come to know about the benefits of living in Pukka houses. Now, who all are eligible to apply? Well, there are some criteria that will be looked into once any such request is handled.
In this post, we are going to enlist alk the details regarding Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List that includes the complete beneficiary list, benefits, process to apply, features and some other details in this regard.
The above government scheme is beneficial to all the citizens of Orrisha who are forced to live in Kuccha houses and have to face huge difficulties. Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020, you will know the complete details to be a part of this state level government scheme.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List
Like the above, this is yet another state licel government scheme of Orissha where all the Beneficiaries are supposed to get pucca houses.
Along with that, there are various other benefits that will be provided to all the beneficiaries including a free housing facility by the state government of Orrisa.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Details
|Name of Government Scheme||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Objective||To Provide pucca houses|
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
Different Specification Of The Houses
Pucca House Is Defined:
- Roof, walls and foundation of permanent material
- Wall material that are precisely made of burnt bricks, timber, cement, concrete, fly ash bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement) and more
- Roof made of different substances like GCI sheets, timber, RBC, RCC, Tiles, asbestos cement sheets and more
- The optimum lifetime of pucca houses need to be at least 30 years
Kutcha House Is Defined:
- It’s made up of non durable material like unburnt bricks, mud, stones, grass and more
Biju Pacca Ghar Yojana Objective
Looking at the poor condition of rural Orissa, the state government has launched many government schemes to benefits the permanent residents of the state. One such scheme is to provide them pucca ghar in place of kuchha ones.
In the below section, we have enlisted a few objectives of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Kindly go through it to know more about this initiative.
- The first Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is also known as the normal one where the government simply allocate specific funds to the beneficiary up to Rs 20,000.
- The first installment of Rs 10,000 is paid for the completion of the house and IHHL.
- Another Rs 10,000 is paid within 6 months of the receipt of the first installment
- The amount is normally transferred via RTGS/NEFT
- There is another Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana which is the special one. Under this, the government tends to allocate housing units to all beneficiaries
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (special) is given in case of the following circumstances:
- To all those beneficiaries whose current household is already damaged due to natural calamity like flood, earthquake, cyclone, communal violence, elephant menace and more.
- All those victims of sea/river inundation who urgently require re allocation
- To those who are affected by pandemic or occupational diseases
- In cases of any such household that needs urgent re allocation
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Installments
The above scheme is basically run by the state government on the installment basis where a fixed amount is paid to beneficiaries after a stipulated time period.
Take a look at different installments that are paid by the government from time to time.
- The first installment of Rs 20,000 is paid right after the order is issued
- The second installment of Rs 35,000 (IAP districts) and Rs 30,000 (non-IAP districts) is given after the construction reaches to the lintel level
- The third installment of Rs 45,000 (IAP districts) and Rs 40,000 (non-IAP districts) is given when the construction is done up to the roof
- The fourth and the final installment id given after the house is finally completed with all other work like sanitary.
- This is the time when the house is ready to occupy.
If you like to know who all are eligible to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, then you need to follow the below enlisted points:
- The first eligibility criteria is that the applicant must be a permanent resident of the Orissa state
- The applicant must come under EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category
- The applicant must be living in a kuccha house
- There is no pucca house in the name of the applicant in the state
Those who are interested to apply for the above government scheme and meet the eligibility criteria (given above) need to submit a few necessary documents as listed below:
- EWS Certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Identification Proof
- Voter ID card
- Address Proof
- Passport size photograph
If you are interested to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020, you need to fulfill the following steps:
- First, visit the official website to grab an online application form
- Next, fill all the necessary information asked in the form
- Attached all the related documents
- Click submit to send your application form
Check List of Beneficiaries
If you wish to simply check the entire list of beneficiaries falling under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, you simply need to stick to the following points:
- First, visit the official website
- Next, click on the option of the beneficiary list
- Find all the four options given and search for the same
- Click on the desired option and fill all the relevant detail for the entire list to appear on the screen
- Save the screenshot of the same for future reference
In case, you have a query or wish to contact the authorities, you may use a toll free number 155-237.
- UP Ration Card List 2021 | UP New Ration Card List | BPL, APL Ration Card List June 17, 2021
- Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2021: Online Registration June 17, 2021
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status Online | Apply Online @ TNPDS Portal June 17, 2021
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021: PM Kisan 8th installment, pmkisan.gov.in List June 17, 2021
- SSSM ID | MP Family SSSM ID | MP Samagra ID List Online Download June 6, 2021