Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Form, Last Date & Eligibility | How to Apply for pmsonline.bih.nic.in Scholarship, Payment Status Check, Amount | PMS Bihar Apply Online
In the past, Bihar used to get neglected and in a way was known for its poverty. It mainly happened because of the high illiteracy rates.
But now, the condition has somewhat changed. With the help of Bihar post metric scholarship portal, scholarship is being provided by the Bihar state government to students passing the matriculate exam.
Under Bihar Post Matric Scholarship, applications are invited online by the state’s education department from November 5 to December 5, 2022 for reserved category students like Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Most Backward Classes.
This will apply from the current financial year of 2022. In today’s article, we are going to provide you all the relevant information related to pmsonline.bih.nic.in.
You will also come to know about the eligibility, purpose and the steps to get Bihar Post Matric Scholarship. In order to know all the details, you need to go through this entire article.
Table of Contents
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
As per the initiate taken by the Bihar government, millions of students from Bihar state who complete their matriculation (10th pass) are provided post-matric scholarship every year.
These scholarships are given to the reserved category students like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes.
You might be thinking how to apply for it. Well, in order to apply for the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship, the candidate needs to apply via the online mode on the National Scholarship Portal.
The National Scholarship Portal was created basically to meet the needs of issuing such scholarships. But due to a problem, the incentive amount was not being received through the portal.
And this had to delay the scholarship of students along with problems that the students started facing while continuing their studies.
But now, there is no need to apply scholarship on the National Scholarship Portal. It’s mainly because the Bihar government has created its very own online portal by taking the required help with NIC.
Under the scheme, students need to send their completed applications online from November 5 to December 5, 2022 in categories like Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes.
All students of reserved categories can apply in the scholarship scheme for the current financial year 2022-23.
Now, the scholarship amount is likely to be disbursed through DBT to the respective accounts of beneficiaries within a period of 1 month of applying through the portal.
Pmsonline.bih.nic.in Key Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||State Government of Bihar|
|Department||Bihar Education Department|
|Beneficiary||Boys and girls of the state|
|Purpose||To provide incentive amounts to SC / ST / BC / EBC students|
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Objectives
The sole objective of initiating the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme is to encourage students to continue their studies. Most of the time, they have to face financial problems due to which they are unable to continue their studies.
But using this portal, they can go ahead and enroll in the Bihar scholarship program to avail all the financial facilities provided to them.
The above financial help is provided to reserved (SC / ST / BC / EBC) category students who complete their matriculation. Please note that the online application process is commenced by the state government of Bihar from time to time.
After they fill out the application, they can directly get the required incentive to their respective bank accounts to all the eligible students.
Eligibility for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
Before applying, it’s quite necessary to know the eligibility as given below:
- Under this scheme, all the students must be a permanent resident of the Bihar state.
- The applicant must have passed his matriculation.
- The benefit of this scheme is given only to the reserved category students and not the general ones
- The annual income of parents of such students should not be more than Rs 2, 50,000
- Under this scheme, students can apply only after passing their matriculation
- The benefit of the scheme can be get up to 2 sons of a family who belong to backward class and very backward class. The above rule won’t apply to girls
- Both girls and boys are eligible for the above Scheme
Documents Required for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Passport size photo
- Signature of Applicant
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Fee receipt
- Bonafide certificate
- Final Exam Passing Certificate
- Last date certificate
- Course Examination Passing Certificate
PMS Bihar Important Dates
- Start Date- 05th November 2022
- End Date- 05th December 2022
How to register under Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
- First, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Bihar educational department Post Matric Scholarship Portal
- It will open the home page of the website
- Once you reach the home page, click on the option SC & ST Students
- Click on the above link to apply Post Matric Scholarship
- Kindly select and click the option as per your category
- Next, you need to click on the option New Students Registration on this page
- This will open the registration form
- Click ‘Continue’ option after you give all the approvals
- It will open the registration form
- Enter all your valid credentials and click ‘submit’
- You will now get your User-ID, Login ID and Password
Process to Apply Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
- Apply for the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship online
- If you have previously registered, click ‘Bihar Post Matric Scholarship’
- It will open the student login page
- Enter your user ID and password on finally click on the login option
- This will open the entire application form
- Enter your valid login credentials in the form of scanned copies of your documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option
- Next, you will receive the receipt of your online application
- Finally, you are approved to apply online for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship
- Universal Travel Pass: How to Apply, Login, Download @epassmsdma.mahait.org November 12, 2022
- UP Shadi Anudan Yojana: Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme: November 12, 2022
- eDistrict UP Login & Certificate Status- Uttar Pradesh Income/Caste/Residence November 12, 2022