Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana: In Bihar, a new scheme is launched for the welfare of labors that will be given some financial aid to purchase cycles.
The scheme is called Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana which is launched by the Bihar Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
According to the above scheme, a financial aid will be given to labor card holders of Bihar so that they can purchase cycles. In order to be a part of this scheme, labors will have to apply online.
In case, you work as labor and also a card holder registered by the Bihar Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, you can get benefits by applying for this scheme.
The present document will help you go through all the salient features and benefits of Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Scheme in depth.
Table of Contents
Bihar Labour Free Cycle Yojana 2023
The state government of Bihar first launched the scheme called Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Scheme under which labors will be given benefit in the form of a financial assistance. Under this scheme, they will get a Rs 3,500 to purchase cycles. There will be a procedure to apply for this scheme.
For example, if you work as a labor and wish to join the scheme, you need to have labor card holders by the Bihar Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. The said amount will be directly credited to the respective bank account of the card holder.
In order to grab all the benefits of Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Scheme, you need to register in this scheme online. Those who hold the labor card will only be considered for this scheme.
The impact of Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana, new labors are going to get maximum benefit as they can go to work on their cycles.
Information about Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Bihar Labour Free Cycle Yojana|
|Launched By||The Government of Bihar|
|Department||Bihar Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Beneficiary||Bihar Labor Card Holder|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance for purchase of cycle|
|State||A state in Eastern India|
|Amount of Financial Aid||Rs 3,500|
Objective of Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Scheme
This is a state owned scheme launched for the welfare of labors in Bihar. Through the Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Scheme, a small financial assistance of Rs 3,500 will be given to labors so that they can purchase cycles.
In order to apply for the scheme online, labors need to carry a labor card. It was noticed by the state government of Bihar that labous of the state have to go to work on barefoot. This is also because of the poor economic condition of the state.
But now, after the launch of this scheme, they no longer have to take that burden to go to work in abrupt conditions. After joining this scheme, labors of the state can reach to their workplace with their cycles.
Benefits and features of Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana
- The scheme called Bihar Labor Free Cycle Scheme is launched with a mission to help labous of the state
- The scheme is actually launched by the Bihar Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 3,500 is given to labor card holders so that they can buy cycles
- Using this money or financial aid, labours can buy cycles
- The only condition being the fact that Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana will be applicable only to the labor card holder of the state
- Only labor card holders need to apply
- They need to complete the membership of cards for up to 1 year so as to grab the benefit of this scheme
- After labors purchase cycles using this money, they can reach their workplace on time
- The Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Yojana is bound to improve the pathetic conditions of labors in the Bihar state
- After the launch of the scheme, the labor card holders won’t have to work in poor conditions
Eligibility for Bihar Shramik Free Cycle Scheme
- In order to grab the benefit of Bihar Labor Free Cycle Scheme, you need to be resident of Bihar
- The scheme is applicable only to the labours of the state
- Only the labor card holders are going to get the benefit of this scheme
- The bank accounts of applicants need to be linked with Aadhar
Documents required for Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana
- Mobile number
- Passport sized photograph
- Bank passbook
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- I Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
How to apply under Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana 2023?
The ideal applicant needs to apply for the Bihar Labor Free Cycle Yojana online. The scheme has been launched by the state government of Bihar. And so, you can flawlessly apply for your free cycle by adhering to the below given points:
- First, you need to visit the official website of Bihar Building & Other Constructor Workers Welfare Board
- Next, click on Scheme Application given on the homepage
- Click Apply For Scheme
- Next, enter your registration number of labor card
- Click on the ‘Show’ option
- Next, click on the Free Cycle Yojana option
- Enter all the required details
- Next, upload all the required documents after entering your information
- Finally, click submit button after you are done
- This is how you can apply for the Bihar Labor Card Free Cycle Scheme 2023
- istem.gov.in Portal: Benefits, Features, I-STEM Login & Registration
- BOR UP NIC IN Online Certificate Verification 2023: Revenue Council UP