Jagananna Amma Vodi: Scheme: Today, different state governments are active initiating various schemes for under privileges. One such similar scheme is being run by Andhra Pradesh (AP) state.
One such government scheme is Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme launched for the first time by the Chief Minister of AP Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The above scheme comprises a list of benefits to the students who have to study in the government schools of Andhra Pradesh. In order help them, various incentives have been launched by the state government of AP.
In this ongoing discussion, we are here to share you the details of the final beneficiary list declared by the AP state authorities on December 27, 2019.
The post will surely help you to find your name in the list of beneficiaries.
Also Read: Banglarbhumi 2020
Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme is one of the most popular government schemes flagged by Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister. This is becoming very popular right after it was launched for the first time.
Amma Vodi scheme is basically a part of the Navaratnalu initiative. It’s created in such a way to offer financial aid to all those mothers who are forced to lead their lives below the poverty line.
The scheme runs for the benefit of hundreds of mothers who have to live their lives in distress. It works irrespective of the religion, region, caste and creed.
The financial aid in the form of Amma Vodi scheme will definitely help all those under privileged mothers. The incentives or financial aid provided to such people help them educate their children from class I to 12 in various institutions given below:
- Recognized Government
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2019-2020
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Private Aided
Jagananna Amma Vodi Budget 2020-21
Just like the central government, the state government also approves the budget for running various schemes for the benefit of hundreds of under privileged people.
Talking about Andhra Pradesh (AP) State, Finance Minister B Rajendranath on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 announced the budget for the upcoming fiscal year in the state assembly that was held at Velagapudi.
The government clearly allocated Rs 22, 604 crore out of a total of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for the education sector.
Likewise, the budget of 2019-20, the state government had sanctioned a sum of Rs 17, 971 crore for the education sector.
Now, out of this whopping amount, a sum of Rs 6,000 crore has already been sanctioned for the upcoming jagananna amma vodi hm login.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||June 10, 2019|
|Availability of 1st beneficiary list||December 27, 2019|
Features of The Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme
Take a look at some of the features that come under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi scheme:
The funds are to be transferred only to the concerned beneficiaries via direct benefit transfer
After the beneficiaries complete their 12th standard, no benefits are provided to them or any of their family members
The funds are to be provided to beneficiary every year in the month of January until they complete their primary education up to class 12.
No funds will be transferred to beneficiaries if they decide to end their education.
Benefits of The Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme
We have so many benefits of the most popular AP Amma Vodi scheme that come in various ways.
The most crucial benefit of this government scheme is the kind of stipend which is given to the students.
The incentive of Rs 15,000 is going to be a great help for hundreds of under privileged children and their families to overcome their financial hauls.
The AP Amma Vodi scheme also happens to be a great way to help hundreds of families of poor families in AP who can’t afford to give proper and basic education to their children.
This is actually a great initiative led by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility of The Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme
Take a look at the eligibility criteria of Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme:
Only those children are eligible for the above scheme studying in the government schools of Andhra Pradesh (AP).
Only those are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme who are permanent residents.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
Amma Vodi Scheme is a great way to help all those mothers who like to get all the benefits related to the scheme.
If you are one of those who are looking forward to process your application in this scheme, then you need to adhere to the following points:
- Visit the official website to download the required application form
- Fill the application form legibly with all the details
- Attach all the documents asked in the form
- Finally, submit the form at any government office
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List | Jagananna Amma Vodi Login
Those who have applied for the above scheme need to visit the official Amma vodi website to find the entire beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme. Simply, reach jagananna amma vodi login by following the below mentioned points:
- Visit the official Amma Vodi website
- Click on the “Beneficiary List” option after you reach to the homepage of the website
- A new tab appears to fill in the required details
- Fill the details like Mother or Guardian Aadhaar Number
- Enter the verification code
- A list of beneficiary details will appear on the screen
- Get the print out of the beneficiary list by clicking on the print tab
Mode of Payment
There are a few things that you should be aware of, especially after your name gets included in the beneficiary list of this scheme. Please note that all beneficiaries will directly get the entire amount transferred in the respective bank accounts of their mother or guardian.
The amount of Rs 15,000 will be transferred to the bank account each year in the month of January. This will happen until the applicant completes his/her basic education up to class 12.
In case, the child decides to discontinue his/her education in the middle, no assistance or benefit will be given in that case.
Status of District wise List
If you have applied for the above government scheme, you can always verify the district wise list given below:
|District Name||List of Beneficiaries|
Helpline Contact Number
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 9705454869, 9705655349
- Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal & Registration 2020: TN Employment Exchange Login January 22, 2021
- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Online Registration, Application January 22, 2021
- CIDCO Lottery 2021: Online Form, Schedule & Eligibility January 20, 2021
- SSPMIS Payment Status: Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar Beneficiary Status January 13, 2021
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer 2019 Recruitment Interview Letter January 6, 2021
- Amma Vodi List 2020: Final Eligibility List & Check Online Payment Status January 6, 2021
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020: Register & Login @ NSP Portal January 6, 2021
- Banglarbhumi 2020: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record Khatian January 1, 2021