Documents Required to Open Aadhar Seva Kendra, Aadhar Seva Kendra, UIDAI Aadhar Center List, How to Apply Online for Aadhar Card Center, Online & Offline Process
In today’s world, Aadhaar card is required for every individual as it has done mandatory by the government. It means you need to have it by any cost as it proves your identity. More than that, you will find Aadhaar card is the main identity proof asked by a number of government departments or institutions. Even children need Aadhaar card to prove their identity. When it has been a mandatory document, there needs to be ample amounts of Aadhar Seva Kendra in different parts of the country.
Please note that different facilities provided by Aadhaar is provided by UIDAI. Aadhaar Center by UIDAI. If anyone is interested to apply for Aadhaar Seva Kendra, he can do so by going through this article. In this document, you will get information how to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra and equipment’s needed to open an Aadhaar center.
So, if you are curious to open Aadhar Seva Kendra Kaise Khole, you need to go through the entire article.
Aadhaar Seva Kendra is basically a centralized service center where different facilities related to Aadhar can be easily availed. In fact, any citizen of the country can avail this facility of opening an Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Some well known facilities provided by a Aadhaar Seva Kendra include Correction in Aadhaar, Aadhaar Enrollment for NRI, New Aadhaar Enrollment, and more.
With the help of these service centers, citizens can avail many more facilities along with any other work related to their Aadhaar.
In case, you wish to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you need to have Aadhaar Operator Certificate. Only then you will be eligible to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Table of Contents
Aadhaar Seva Kendra 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Open Aadhaar Seva Kendra|
|Institutions||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Beneficiary||Citizens willing to open Aadhaar Jan Seva Kendra|
Work to be done under Aadhar Service Center
- Base color or black and white printout
- Aadhaar Enrollment for NRI
- Aadhaar pvc card making
- Aadhaar Enrollment for Children
- Amendment in aadhar card
- Print aadhaar through fingerprint
- Make new aadhar card
Equipment required for opening Aadhaar Seva Kendra
In order to open Aadhaar Jan Seva Kendra, you will require some basic equipment. Please check below to find equipment’s needed open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra:
Aadhar Card Enrollment and Correction Machine
- Aadhaar Credential File (Aadhaar Card ID and Password)
- Permission to work in bank or other government sector
- Base operator certificate
- Scanner camera
- Desktop or Laptop
- Fingerprint scanner
- Iris scanner
- GPS tracker
List issued by UIDAI to open Aadhar Seva Kendra
As per UIDAI in a tweet, it has been notified beyond doubt that direct license won’t be given by UIDAI to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra. In addition to the above, operators are appointed by the registrar only. In case, you happen to be an Aadhaar certified operator, you can contact the existing registrar to secure a license for an Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
In the meanwhile, UIDAI has released a list of companies from where you can grab a license to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Eligibility for opening Aadhaar Seva Kendra
If you are interested to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you need to first fulfill all the mandatory eligibility criteria before you are given permission to apply. After your eligibility is satisfied, you will be given permission to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
In short, we have given a list of eligibility conditions to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra:
- Indian citizen who wish to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra needs to be at least a matriculate
- The minimum age limit will be 18 years
- He needs to have basic computer knowledge
- It’s mandatory for the applicant to have a CSC center
- He should also have Aadhaar Supervisor Certificate
- He is also required to have taken Mini Branch (BC) code taken from the CSC centre
- The applicant also needs to have some mandatory equipment in the form of iris scanner and lights, GPS tracker, printer, desktop or laptop
Aadhaar Seva Kendra Kaise Khole Offline Process
UIDAI is not bound to distribute license or any sort of authority in any way to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra. Still, you will find some companies to make their registrars by UIDAI for their own purpose. It’s through which the authority is given to open the Aadhaar Center to anyone interested.
To open Aadhaar Seva Kendra, candidates need to apply to ISP. For that the application will have to be made in the company itself authorized by UIDAI.
The first step a candidate need to follow is to go to the respective company or bank of his state. He can also make this happen with the help of a bank by directly approaching there. This is how to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra. After this, you need to follow further steps as provided by a bank official.
You can also straightaway apply through company by visiting it online. It’s after that you can apply to open an Aadhaar Seva Kendra just like the way specified by the company.
Online application process to open Aadhaar Seva Kendra from CSC
- A candidate first needs to visit the official website of CSC Digital Seva to open Aadhaar Center from CSC
- It will open the home page of the portal
- Click on the option of login on the home page itself
- It will open the login form in front of oyu
- Enter your login credentials like Email ID/Username and Password
- Click on the sign in option
- Next, click on the CSC Aadhar Center Registration
- It will open the Aadhar UCL Registration form
- Enter your CSC ID and Email ID
- This will open the CSC Aadhaar UCL Software Registration Form
- Enter all the relevant information asked in the form
- Click on the option of declaration and then click on the ‘submit’ button
- You have successfully undergo the online registration process
- Finally, your application for Aadhar Seva Kendra is completed
- Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Loan Guarantee Scheme
- JK EPM Portal Login & Registration @ epm.jk.gov.in
- Amma Vodi List 2023: Final Eligibility List & Check Online Payment Status