Aadhaar PVC card
Aadhaar PVC card: Know How to Use Your Aadhaar PVC Card Like A Debit Card?
Now, its time for an all-new Aadhaar PVC card, which is durable, looks attractive, and has the latest security features as issued by UIDAI. The revised security features includes a Pattern of Guilloche, ghost image, hologram & Microtext.
What is “Order Aadhaar Card” service?
It is a unique new service launched by UIDAI which enables the Aadhaar holder to get their Aadhaar details printed on PVC card by paying nominal charges of Rs 50/-. Moreover, the residents who do not have registered mobile number can also order using any other Non-Registered or other Alternate Mobile Number.
The new security features of “Aadhaar PVC Card”?
This card contains security features like:
Fees to be paid for “PVC Aadhaar Card”?
Interested user need to pay Rs.50/- (Inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
How one can raise the request for “Aadhaar Card”?
The user need to visit the official website of UIDAI [email protected] http://www.uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in using existing 12 digits Aadhaar Number (UID) or 16 digits Virtual Identification Number (VID) or 28 digits Enrollment ID. The user can also raise a request by using registered or non-registered mobile number. Registered Mobile Number, where OTP/TOTP will be received on Registered Mobile number.
Following steps shows how to raise request using Registered Mobile Number?
SMS containing AWB number will also be sent once dispatched from DoP. Resident can further track delivery status by visiting DoP website.
How to raise request using Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile Number?
Which are the modes available to make the payment?
Presently, the payment can be made using Online Mode of Payment. Residents can use following payment methods while making payment:-
What is SRN?
SRN is 28 digits Service Request Number which is generated after raising request for Aadhaar Card on our website. It will be generated every time whenever the request will be raised regardless whether payment is successful or not
What is AWB number?
Airway Bill Number is the tracking number that is generated by DoP i.e. India Speed Post for the assignment/product that they deliver.
What if residents want to get the Aadhaar Card printed with the details that they want?
If residents want some changes in the details of printed Aadhaar letter or Card, then they first have to update their Aadhaar by visiting Permanent Enrollment Center or SSUP portal (depending on update) and then raise the request because this facility can be
How many days will it take to receive “Aadhaar Card” after creating successful request?
After receiving order for Aadhaar Card from the resident UIDAI will handover printed Aadhaar Card to DoP within 5 working days (excluding the date of request). Aadhaar Card will be delivered using SPEED POST Service of Department of Post (DoP) in line
How Aadhaar Card is different from Aadhaar Letter?
Aadhaar letter is laminated paper based document issued to the residents after enrolment and update. Aadhaar Card is a durable and easy to carry PVC card with security features. All forms of Aadhaar (eAadhhar, mAadhaar, Aadhaar letter, Aadhaar card) are equally valid. The resident has the choice to use any of these forms of Aadhaar issued by UIDAI. The ‘’Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service is available online on demand for the residents similar to online “Order Aadhaar Reprint” Service.
- Amma Vodi List 2020: Final Eligibility List & Check Online Payment Status October 8, 2020
- UP Ration Card List 2020 | UP New Ration Card List | BPL, APL Ration Card List September 28, 2020
- SSSM ID | MP Family SSSM ID | MP Samagra ID List Online Download September 28, 2020
- CIDCO Lottery 2020: Online Form, Schedule & Eligibility September 28, 2020
- SSPMIS Payment Status: Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar Beneficiary Status September 28, 2020
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020: Register & Login @ NSP Portal September 28, 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY): Apply Online September 10, 2020
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status Online | Apply Online @ TNPDS Portal September 8, 2020
- Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal & Registration 2020: TN Employment Exchange Login September 8, 2020
- Tnreginet Registration: Know Jurisdiction, Guide Value Search, Apply EC September 5, 2020